WTB FWC Eagle

Donner99

Looking to buy an FWC eagle, I have cash in hand and a capable truck ready for pick up Let me know if y’all know of any out there for sale. Located in Seattle and willing to travel for the right one.

I don’t see your post, I’m willing to pay more for the right one, where are you located? Do you have a link?

For some reason I can't post links from the office. Just click on my name and see my recent posts. I don't post much it will be about two posts below this one. Kansas City but that should be obvious. Not my camper, just in the same town.

I found your post, i think you posted a Hawk for sale? That is a really nice camper, i'm looking for an FWC Eagle though.
Thanks!

I’ll also do a white one. I’m not trying to be picky here. Just need it to be clean with a couple options

It took me almost a year to find my Eagle and I ended up driving 9 hours one way to get it. Check craigslist for the entire west coast Washington to Montana to California to Arizona. Happy hunting.

I looked at one in Seattle (Ballard) about 6 weeks ago. You must have just missed it.

windy said:
I looked at one in Seattle (Ballard) about 6 weeks ago. You must have just missed it.
Hey there!

I Think I looked at that one, was it on the white t100?
If not I definitely missed out
I live in ballard.

I’ve got a 96 Four wheel camper for sale. It’s a ranger 2 model, that I’ve converted to a eagle. It’s a shell with a solar panel and charger. Needs some work, but it gets the job done. I’m in Mukilteo. Thanks, Joel

Skeeter said:
I’ve got a 96 Four wheel camper for sale. It’s a ranger 2 model, that I’ve converted to a eagle. It’s a shell with a solar panel and charger. Needs some work, but it gets the job done. I’m in Mukilteo. Thanks, Joel
PM sent!

Back
Top Bottom