WTB FWC Raven with AC - FOUND ONE

RNShark

I'm sure it's a long-shot, but thought I would post and see if there might be anyone out there that has or knows of one up for sale. Looking for a FWC Raven with AC the other options are not as important, but from what I hear FWC reinforces the wall for AC so it needs to have come from the factory with it.

We have been camping in pop-ups and tents, but want to start pulling a small trailer with the kayaks. This will be my first truck camper and have been looking for about a year. I have priced out a new one and worst case will just order in about a week.

As far as new goes here is a list of the options I was going to add. I live down in South Texas where it is very hot and humid. Most of the camping I do is at the beach or camp grounds. I will carry a generator for when we are off the grid.

Mechanical jacks
2-way 80 liter frig
Heat
A/C
Hot water with outside shower
Fantastic fan
Batwing
External gas strut

I might also add external led lights, yakima tracks only.

Any advice on if these options are worth it or any options I should have that I am leaving out would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Eric

Vic said:
what truck are you using?

Seems to be about 20:1 Hawks to Ravens, if you can work with the extra 10 inches probably a lot easier to find.
I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra Crew Max with the 5.5' bed. I wasn't sure about the camper hanging over/leaving tailgate on since I pull a trailer most of the time. I do agree that having the extra room would be nice plus I could change to a front or side dinette instead of rollover couch. I really wish the Texas dealer hadn't gone out of business so I could see these in person. All of this is sight unseen.

Back
Top Bottom