WTB Lightweight Pop-Up Truck Camper (FWC Hawk/Hallmark) and Truck

KatieAndMark

We are actively looking for a lightweight pop-up truck camper, preferably Four Wheel Camper (Hawk or similar), Hallmark, etc and a Crew cab truck (F150 Ecoboost with payload package upgrades preferred but will consider 3/4 trucks as well) . A combo would be ideal, but will consider buying separately. We are located in Bellingham, Washington but are willing to travel for the right setup. Thanks so much!

I have a Hawk Shell with a number of added options. It has had little use and is mounted on a 2017 Tundra with 4,000 miles. If this interests you, email me at jimincda99@gmail.com. I am located in North Idaho.

Have you found your vehicle yet? I will soon have for sale a 2001 GMC Sonoma with around 180K - had total pro mechanic inspection, tune, brakes,radiator,etc. (details if wanted) a couple K miles ago. Runs and rides perfectly.
Camper is 2004 Eagle 4 Wheel with lots of add-ons (screen door,heat awning, etc.,roof racks - can carry 2 kayaks or tow 8ft pram that's available. Also have light weight trailer if you don't want things on top. Pics and more details if you're interested.
Harry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom