WTB / Looking for a hawk or kestrel

btravis24

I'm looking for a well or excellent taken care of hawk or kestrel to purchase. I could get the time off from my school teaching job to travel ten hours or so from the Denver area, maybe a little more, but if I take off too much time, how will these kids learn anything?

I've been keeping my eye peeled on the forums for some time now but also thought it couldn't hurt to post.

I appreciate any leads or info!

Travis

Pax2525 Thanks for the look. Man I wish I had time to drive down to Florida!

There was a dealer in Denver when my daughter lived there, I think they are still carrying FWC. You might give them a call and let them know your in the market if they get a trade in.

What's your price range? I am selling my 2014 hawk. I'm in PA but I'm likely driving out west sometime in February or March.

Fireball, Your camper is a little above but close to my top dollar. The heater and fridge is one thing that I really would like to have though as I do alot of camping in the winter and I live out of my truck in the summer when I am not teaching school. I saw your camper ad, if it i still available when you come through, I would love to check it out when you are driving through Denver.

meblanchard7 said:
Would the kestrel fit in a Silverado, or just the Toyota?
you could put it in a silverado but you would have to build a platform for it. Kestrals were designed specifically with these tundras in mind because they had such a shallow bed depth

Back
Top Bottom