WTB - Pop up Camper - Ranger 2, Eagle, Bobcat

resto

Advanced Member
I have a 1988 Toyota Truck with a 4 cyl. engine and am looking for a pop up camper. I can't afford to be spending the money needed to buy a newer FWC and thus am looking at a Ranger 2 or earlier Eagle, perhaps a ATC Bobcat.
If you are selling, or know of a camper for sale that fits the bill, please contact me at 604 838-7380, or online. I can travel anywhere on the west coast. Thanks, John

My link

This isn't mine and I don't know anything more than what is in the add....but it may be a ranger. From the description it sounds like it is in pretty bad shape.

Thanks for the tip, I have left a message on their answering machine and am waiting to here back. It's quite a distance from where I am (Vancouver). The fact that it needs work doesn't bother me too much as I am expecting to do a bit of a restoration anyway.

Wills3b I have sent you a email.

jca4 said:
I have a 1988 Toyota Truck with a 4 cyl. engine and am looking for a pop up camper. I can't afford to be spending the money needed to buy a newer FWC and thus am looking at a Ranger 2 or earlier Eagle, perhaps a ATC Bobcat.
If you are selling, or know of a camper for sale that fits the bill, please contact me at 604 838-7380, or online. I can travel anywhere on the west coast. Thanks, John
Hi - I have a nicely restored '98 Ranger for sale that works nicely on my 2nd gen Tacoma with 4 cyl eng; but I have to drop the tail gate to carry the back end. I did not have any problems with a 2.5 month, 10K mile trip, including some nasty dirt roads. If you'd like to cotact me directly, send email to: tnscootsATcox.net, so I can send pictures and tell you of all the work I did on it. I live in Baton Rouge.
Tom

Just posted our 2000 Eagle that originally was on a Tacoma of around the same year.

Back
Top Bottom