WTW Can't find the page

Alley-Kat

Elder Statesman
Seems to have started a few days ago, where WTW Forum says "Sorry, we couldn't find that!", as shown in the screen capture below. Happens on threads as well as when I wanted to upload into my gallery the image below (ironic, huh?). Windows Pro 7 & Chrome.

gallery_2702_1229_12341.jpg

Had a weird thing happen. I started a new thread "Creaks" and when I posted it was filled with my post intermixed with symbols and nonsense symbols... I edited and erased these and reposted... was fine until the first 'reply' and their post notification was garbled nonsense and they replied asking what is gaining on?! Neither the post nor my replies went through yet I received email notifications that they were ....

It is a server timeout error and the error number should be 408 not 404. Maybe the webmaster recently tinkered with configuration files. 2nd try works as Craig mentioned.

ski3pin said:
I'm having similar issues, windows and firefox. I reported Alley-Kat's post and issue to the higher ups.
I never received a response from the higher ups on this issue. Today was problem free when I visited Wander the West. Anyone still having problems?

ski3pin said:
I never received a response from the higher ups on this issue. Today was problem free when I visited Wander the West. Anyone still having problems?
Hmm. That's odd. I had more today than ever before. It's just a minor annoyance, though, as a second try has always worked. I even had them in the middle of sending a post and the post still made it.

Old Crow said:
Hmm. That's odd. I had more today than ever before. It's just a minor annoyance, though, as a second try has always worked. I even had them in the middle of sending a post and the post still made it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Still going on.

Chromium Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)

CouldntFindThat.png

EDIT: And again, just a few minutes later.

EDIT 2: Strike three, I guess I'm out. A page refresh will fix it, but . . . .

Back
Top Bottom