WTW Can't find the page

It is happening to me more often now and it sometimes takes 3 tries to get the post.

MacBook Pro
Sierra 10.12.8
Safari 11.1

I just saw a note from the boss, and she believes they found the issue. If anyone sees another instance of it, please report it ASAP.

I think it will resolve the extra HTML problem as well.

Janet, thank you!

This is what I get when I go from page to page in a post.

Screenshot_2018-08-04 Screenshot-3.jpg

Frank

High Sierra 10.13.6 Mac I use iPhone, iPad and my laptop and no problem at all........ just that one time I posted here. Gone the next day.
All works like a well oiled machine! Having been an Apple IP tech... I can attest to numerous reasons why these anomalies occur. First is the platform but it would effect all...and I am fine so it tends to point to 3rd party conflict between running programs.... If any know how to boot the computer in the "Safe mode" ...and it runs clean... then it's conflict with other running software.

It's been happening to me - including this very post. It usual loads the 2nd time.

FYI.... seems that there is still not a fix or soloution to this. Today I heve gotten it every other click link. Even four in a row!

iPad

Boy this site is fighting me today. Would not let me sign in, then could find Milt's and a few others pages. Got in but took several tries! Must be the smoke!
Smoke

Smokecreek1 said:
Boy this site is fighting me today. Would not let me sign in, then could find Milt's and a few others pages. Got in but took several tries! Must be the smoke!
Smoke
Maybe the "Russians"
I still have an issue at times but just work around it.As I don't know what to do.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom