WTW growing fast.

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
I have noticed in the past month or so that everytime I come to this website the number of members has gone up, sometimes a couple a day. Word is getting out there about Wander the West and it is growing fast. It now has over 500 members. So I'm wondering, if 500 FWC and ATC owners, or people interested in them, joined WTW, how many more owners out there are not members of the website?
Hey Ben and Stan, do you have any idea how many Four Wheel and All Terrain campers have been manafactured over the years.

I don't have any cards made up, but I surely have pumped the site to anyone I see with a FWC ( i still have yet to see an ATC, but naturally would do the same )....

Always with the warning "plan to spend a few hours once you log on"

Hey Ted

There are thousands & thousands of the FWC campers running around the country.

I don't know what the numbers have been over the past 30 - 35 years, but it adds up to quite a bit.

The past 5 years I have been here, we have been selling / manufacturing about 300 campers a year (Ex: 300 campers a year x Last 5 years = 1500 campers +).

I have heard that back in the days FWC has had slow years where they have built only 50 campers a year, and good years where they have build 500 campers a year (unconfirmed though).

I think Jeff over at ATC would know the real number better than anyone, since has has been around FWC and these campers for the past 20 - 30 years.

========================================================

Hey Ben and Stan, do you have any idea how many Four Wheel and All Terrain campers have been manafactured over the years.

how many campers

The numbers for FWC have gone up and down over the years. When Dave owned the company there was a point that they put out over 500 campers in a year. When Jack owned the company it was 60 a year. There are thousands of the FWC campers out there.

As to ATC we are up to 50 campers now and going strong.

As to ATC we are up to 50 campers now and going strong.

So, I basically have an original collectors item. Just checked and my PO says Serial No. 1028- does that mean I have camper no. 28? If so, that's like owning a 1907 Model-T right? Time to go baby it with 303!

classic

Brett,

Yep, you have an original. That would be the 28th camper that we produced. Take care of it and 20 years from now you can sell it as a classic.:)

Back
Top Bottom