WTW Member's Truck & Camper Stolen

Overland Hadley said:
HADLEY AND TARDIS WAS STOLEN FROM BAINBRIDGE ISLAND LAST NIGHT. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO

View attachment 324311

please see my build thread linked in my signature for a recent photo.
I'm sorry that happened. I'd recommend people report possible sightings to the police, as well as a pm to you. Are there any recognizable features that would distinguish your rig from similar units?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Are there any recognizable features that would distinguish your rig from similar units?
Yes.

There is a GoLight mounted on the front. There are 5 Rigid Industries LED lights on the side and rear. There is a compass rose sticker on the rear door. The rear window has a metal screen across it. There is a blackout curtain on the side window. Dual AT fuel can holders on the rear. A line of hooks mounted below the door. A section of T track above the side window. Two pairs of MaxTrax mounted under the cabover. .....

Please pardon me, but Overland Hadley originally posted in another thread about his truck and camper being stolen. I felt this extremely important and should be moved to it's own thread to get much more attention.

Best wishes Overland Hadley and hope this get resolved quickly with no damage to your rig!

Thanks for the kind words....

This is pretty bad for me, as in the camper was ALL of my camera gear and most of my camping gear. I was getting ready to leave on a short trip. I am really gutted.... I lived in a garage so I could afford this rig. Now it appears to all be gone.

We are also sending out an alert through all of our social media, along with sending details & pictures to all of the FWC dealers.

Here are some pictures of his truck & camper.

Hoping for a fast recovery!!

SO sorry to hear the bad news.

:(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 288
Overland Hadley said:
Thanks for the kind words....

This is pretty bad for me, as in the camper was ALL of my camera gear and most of my camping gear. I was getting ready to leave on a short trip. I am really gutted.... I lived in a garage so I could afford this rig. Now it appears to all be gone.
I can only imagine what your heartbreak over this must be like, and I know, still, that doesn't even come close............................

please keep us posted on developments and how we can help.

Grrrrrrr scum. Added a link over on PBB. They actually have a stolen vehicle section. Crossing my fingers for you.

I have friends in Snohomish and Family in Seattle.

I sent the pictures and link to them asking them to report it if they see it. Hopefully they will share that information with their local friends.

That camper is unique (when viewed from behind) and should be easy to identify.

I hope you recover your truck and camper and camera gear in good shape.

Regards,

Craig

Oh man that sucks. Sure hope you get it back soon and in good condition.

I can not imagine your frustration. I remember reading all of your posts when I first joined. I was enthralled by your build and a few others. I hope they get the SOB soon and the Tardis is unharmed!

Bad break. I live close by but am gone on a business trip. Hopefully it shows up intact.

Do you have a Good-To-Go pass? If so might want to check your account to see if it went across the bridge.

Stan@FourWheel said:
We are also sending out an alert through all of our social media, along with sending details & pictures to all of the FWC dealers.

Here are some pictures of his truck & camper.

Hoping for a fast recovery!!

SO sorry to hear the bad news.

:(
Stan, thank you for posting photos of the stolen truck and camper. I'm really sorry to hear about Nathan's loss. I posted on FB asking people to keep a look out.

Here's a repost of the images:

Back
Top Bottom