XPCamper V2- Concept

Thanks Guys!

Here is an article about the XP V2

http://www.examiner.com/rving-in-national/xpcamper-llc-debuts-prototype-v2-camper

Very cool, the visual lines will take me a minute to get used but the function/ease of lift (clam shell) should shine nicely. Glad this went all hard side.

Where are the interior shots? :p

Hi - What is the most recent news about the XP - V2 Camper? This looks like a very promising design to watch for considering I bought a 2012 Tacoma Access cab just 3 days ago. Can't wait to find a camper I can afford and get to before it gets sold out from under me.
Tom

Parts are rolling in for the camper.
I particular like this new Porta Pottie which I got courtesy of Thetford.
In many ways better than a cassette toilet for the small space I am dealing with, this little bugger has actually a larger tank capacity than the cassette I am using in the big one.
It operates like a cassette when dumping, and even has an electric flush!
I also like the build in toilet paper holder.
The space occupied by this newest invention from Europe is very small and we have a small cabinet space designed where it lives.

Wanted to report back that we took the Curve with us for the long holiday weekend and my wife loves it ! ! ! It really made the trip for her. This was definitely a good value for us.

Hi OH ! :)
Well, what would you suggest ? :D
It has to be that way when down, so that it can be in the correct position when up... ;)
I don't think that there is a round Seitz window, is there ? :sneaky:

Hi OH ! :)
Well, what would you suggest ? :D
It has to be that way when down, so that it can be in the correct position when up... ;)
I don't think that there is a round Seitz window, is there ? :sneaky:

I do not know, maybe if the window was square with the roof? I know it would look a little goofy when up, but it would not make it look so rear heavy when in travel mode.

No matter, I hope to see a bunch of these campers running around.

I do not know, maybe if the window was square with the roof? I know it would look a little goofy when up, but it would not make it look so rear heavy when in travel mode.

Yeah, but then the window would not only look goofy, but prolly not work as well when up...

No matter, I hope to see a bunch of these campers running around.

We are in complete agreement ! :LOL:

Flatbed is nearly done!
We added a 4' slide out drawer!

april xp 016 (1024x768).jpg

Truck itself is set up with
ARB front and rear lockers

ARB Front bumper with 9500 lbs winch and synthetic line
IPF Dual beam lights

Old man emu front springs and Shocks
Old Man Emu rear leafs and shocks

Mickey Thompson Rims with 265 Coopers SST's

april xp 017 (1024x768) (2).jpg

Cool to see Marc. Congrats. I think this is going to be a hot item. You are going to have to hurry getting it mounted if you are going to Expo.

Cool to see Marc. Congrats. I think this is going to be a hot item. You are going to have to hurry getting it mounted if you are going to Expo.

Thanks Ted.
Mounting is easy. Takes about 5 minutes with our quick connect system :cautious:

Love the V2. Are we waiting for a look at the interior layout still or did I miss that somewhere on the interwebs? I can't picture how you sleep in this thing. I think this design is so cool. Wish I could see it at expo this weekend but I can't make it this year. Thanks for posting these pics on WTW. Have a great expo!

Back
Top Bottom