Yamaha EF1000IS Generator - Like New - 2 months old

projected

Yamaha ef1000is Generator - Asking $675 - Located in Denver

MEDIUM 20180716_200551.jpg

If on your trips you are on the move often or like to get full days in exploring behind the wheel a light weight generator is what you want for recharging your batteries. The weight is actually lighter than our portable Zamp Solar 120watt setup (About 28lbs for the Yamaha vs 33lbs for the Zamp (which is also for sale)), but the convenience is undeniable. Charge your batteries in any conditions, not just when the sun is optimal.

Purchased new mid July 2018 and ran about 30 hours total. I changed the oil per the owners manual after a short break in and I changed the oil again after our last trip. With basic maintenance this generator should run as long as you need it too. There are some scratches from our travels on the blue plastic case, not unlike Yamaha blue dirt bikes, this plastic scratches just by looking at it funny :p

We purchased this over the Honda because:

-Lighter weight: Yamaha 27.9 lbs vs. Honda 28.7 -

-More efficient: Yamaha 11.9 hours on .66 gallon tank vs Honda 7.1 hours on .6 gallon tank - I have gotten 12 hours of run time on one tank of gas with this Yamaha. An extra 4 hours of run time really adds to the convenience factor when on the road multiple weeks or months.

- In any comparison I was able to find between the Yamaha and Honda, the Yamaha either won or it was a draw, honestly you can't go wrong with either generator if you're trying to decide between the two brands.

Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking!

FoxenTec said:
Sure wish I was close to Durango! I don't think you will have any trouble selling it.
Thanks! I'm actually in Denver now which is even farther from CA :p I just updated my location.

Back
Top Bottom