You can't buy a truck camper in Houston TX!

93ZR-1

I think I want a ATC, FWC or Phoenix, but I am not sure if I will be comfortable in one. I haven't been in a camper since I was a kid and I loved it then. I am now 6' 340 lbs and don't want to cram myself into a coffin so I drove all over houston looking for Lance campers or whatever, just to get a feel for the size. NOBODY in Houston sells truck campers! All they sell is motorhomes and travel trailers.

The whole point of getting a camper for me is to be able to enjoy being outside more, which means in Houston you need a way to get out of the heat. I figured if I had a rolling A/C'd room, I would enjoy going to car races, biKe races, and just getting out more. Maybe haul my motorcycle out of town for some riding or go to the beach in Galveston.

Not sure what to do now. I guess I will just look at craigslist and see if anyone selling will let me looky loo.

Later,

Rob

I think I want a ATC, FWC or Phoenix, but I am not sure if I will be comfortable in one. I haven't been in a camper since I was a kid and I loved it then. I am now 6' 340 lbs and don't want to cram myself into a coffin so I drove all over houston looking for Lance campers or whatever, just to get a feel for the size. NOBODY in Houston sells truck campers! All they sell is motorhomes and travel trailers.

The whole point of getting a camper for me is to be able to enjoy being outside more, which means in Houston you need a way to get out of the heat. I figured if I had a rolling A/C'd room, I would enjoy going to car races, biKe races, and just getting out more. Maybe haul my motorcycle out of town for some riding or go to the beach in Galveston.

Not sure what to do now. I guess I will just look at craigslist and see if anyone selling will let me looky loo.

Later,

Rob

I'll sell you mine. ;)

I'll sell you mine. ;)

Thank you Mark for allowing my wife and I to come over and check out your camper! I can see one of these in my near future. Mark was very gracious and showed us all the cool features of his and even sold my wife on the idea!

Thanks again! :)

Back
Top Bottom