Zero Breeze air conditioner

The minivac.com unit is a marine AC and requires a water source. If you look closely around their rather poor website you'll notice that you can't see a condenser coil or any ductwork leading outside.

Has anyone had success just sealing the windows between camper and truck? Then just running the truck a/c for a while before bed.
I was going to buy a fat bike tire inner tube to try this out next hot trip...

Finding the 'right' inner tube is the key... I have tried front tractor tire, kids bike, motorcycle and waiting for the next 'that might fit' moment. For my truck there is a gap at the top that needs more inflation then the bottom and so the inner tube must be very soft and flexible.... I'll keep looking though!

buckland said:
Finding the 'right' inner tube is the key... I have tried front tractor tire, kids bike, motorcycle and waiting for the next 'that might fit' moment. For my truck there is a gap at the top that needs more inflation then the bottom and so the inner tube must be very soft and flexible.... I'll keep looking though!
For my setup the fat tire bike tire seems to fit. Its 4in thick when inflated. It's a bit big but I hope to be able to shape it as I fill. I will be testing next trip...

Good Lord that might do the truck and $14 is nice too. Thanks so much for the link. Making the camper my palace on wheels!

How do you dump the hot air? Through the white hose? That would have to exit the camper somehow. Notice that refrigerators produce a lot of heat, thus the louvered vents on the outside wall. Air conditioners are basically refrigerators.

Back
Top Bottom