New ATC's Are Awesome

chnlisle

Post Master
Just picked up a customer Bobcat and had a chance to see the changes on the new campers. They're stronger with restyled interior appointments. LED's, front bumpers, nice beige upholstery, new vinyl flooring, beautiful new finish on the push panels, gorgeous new counter tops with really impressive edge banding and a lot more.

chnlisle said:
Just picked up a customer Bobcat and had a chance to see the changes on the new campers. They're stronger with restyled interior appointments. LED's, front bumpers, nice beige upholstery, new vinyl flooring, beautiful new finish on the push panels, gorgeous new counter tops with really impressive edge banding and a lot more.
From my older, geezer, perspective, I love it how these guys are slow to make changes to their excellent product and when they do they get it right. :)

chnlisle said:
Photos, or it isn't real... :cautious:

You want Pix? I got Pix!

Push Board.jpg
This is the new push board material. My photograph doesn't do it justice. Its a pearly marbley cream color and it opens up the entire interior. It really is beautiful

Counter.jpg
Here's the new counter material with the bayonet fastened edging. Really pretty and very well made.

Upholstery.jpg
The new biege brown upholstery is a great color and modernizes the entire interior.

Bumpers.jpg
Marine grade bumpers means no more 2x4 spacer between the camper and the truck.

Great upgrades. Long overdue in my opinion. I looked at ATCs but stopped looking when looking at the finishes. I'm not a snob by any means, but if I'm buying new, I want it to look like it came out of this century. I'd say decade, but the finishes were pre-2000 in my opinion.

The push board material was the biggest update that was needed. I'm sure they are much lighter and airier feeling inside now.

I guess I am an old geezer. I like the interior our Bobcat has.
It seems light enough.
Actually I don't like the new counter top material.
The white is OK for us. And the oak sure is light enough.
I could see maybe a better lift panel material. So far no problems after 5 years.
We are a basic type ,that's one of the reasons we went with ATC.
The other is their customer service.
Frank

Also a geezer--I like my old interior, although I really like the new floor covering. Doesn't show the dirt as quickly ;) I too like ATC because it's basic and also the excellent customer service.

BTW, what is the feminine form of geezer? Geeza? Geezette would be a young female geezer, I'd think--possibly an oxymoron?

Guys,
Like you my Cougar is the old style and I love it but there are other improvments that make the new camper top of the line. The Skid Guard used on the over head bed is one of them and the single 6 inch extrusion for the bed support and top support is superior.

N'kwala said:
Also a geezer--I like my old interior, although I really like the new floor covering. Doesn't show the dirt as quickly ;) I too like ATC because it's basic and also the excellent customer service.

BTW, what is the feminine form of geezer? Geeza? Geezette would be a young female geezer, I'd think--possibly an oxymoron?
Geezette sounds good.
It's your story tell it anyway you want.
Frank

So if it's geezelle, does that mean a male gazelle is a gazer?

I'm sorry --I'm hijacking a perfectly good thread. I'll shut up now.

Happyjax said:
Does anyone have a pic of the actual camper?
Okay I sent them an e-mail and got this back.

[SIZE=11pt]Hi Ryan,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]We have two color options for the inside new. The woodgrain is still an option. The new color is an option now as a choice. This is the new color. The folding panels would also be in this color. Marty[/SIZE]

VUZclG5.jpg

6LsQY7H.jpg

Ez92utr.jpg

Nice to see ATC offering new and different interiors.
As for me I like the wood grain.Nice counter tops and stainless steel stove looks nice.
Keep making the great campers as you have in the past.
Frank

I'm surprised they're still using that cabinet with the sliding doors. Mine is nearly unusable.

Back
Top Bottom