New ATC's Are Awesome

Thanks for this thread and the photos. The old interior is still shown on All Terrain's website. I have been calling to try to get a price on an Ocelot shell and they are about 12 weeks backed up so I guess no need to update the website!

Anyone have a newer All Terrain that could provide more photos? I'd like to see some better photos of the interior and also the exterior LED lights.

Incidentally, Craig, share with us more about your sliding door cabinet and why it's unusable please.

Also, does anyone know if they offer a sliding bed option? The main bed, the slide that would extend the length ~18-24" like the FWC does.

I think they are offering a white interior panelling option now. I like my oak look, but they said it was getting "dated". They said they were going to offer both. My Bobcat bed is 48" wide, but has a slide out that makes it 72".

The only pictures I have of the LED lights are mud covered from this weekend, but I can take pictures if you want. I washed it.

fireball said:
Also, does anyone know if they offer a sliding bed option? The main bed, the slide that would extend the length ~18-24" like the FWC does.
I think it is still standard on the Bobcat and optional on others.
My 2009 Bobcat came with the bed slider and cushions.
I haven't used them though,we can sleep across the cab over.
Check with Marty/Jeff at ATC for what is still offered.
Frank

Our 2010 Bobcat also came standard with the extended bed. We use it all the time and sleep north/south. We are both short and could sleep east/west but prefer the n/s arrangement to make it easy for both people to get up in the night without disturbing the other person. that being said, I certainly see the advantage of sleeping east/west and not having to fool with sliding the bed in and out, and being able to cook and use the side dinette at any time.

RyanOBrian1 said:
Okay I sent them an e-mail and got this back.

Hi Ryan,
We have two color options for the inside new. The woodgrain is still an option. The new color is an option now as a choice. This is the new color. The folding panels would also be in this color. Marty
I opted for the white inside walls for my Bobcat, which I picked up in late March. It really lightens up the interior, and makes the faux wood grain components look better with the contrast.

To each his/her own. Options are good!

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Gussie said:
I opted for the white inside walls for my Bobcat, which I picked up in late March. It really lightens up the interior, and makes the faux wood grain components look better with the contrast.

To each his/her own. Options are good!

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West
Could you please post some pics of the new white inside walls?

Thanks in advance

imix said:
Could you please post some pics of the new white inside walls?

Thanks in advance
Sorry for the delay, imix. IMG_2194.JPG

Back
Top Bottom