2016 Ford Transit Camper Van

doinepicstuff

Advanced Member
For Sale! $65,000

2016 Ford Transit 250 Extended Length High Roof Camper Van
Custom built with blue stained pine throughout. This is the second Ford Transit I’ve built into a home on wheels. They are amazing platforms and I highly recommend them over the sprinter and promaster. This thing has tons of character and never fails to get compliments/attention wherever I take it. Please read through the details before asking questions. Also, PLEASE honor my time and don’t waste your own by calling etc if you aren’t truly interested. I love vans, camper vans, and people that choose to live in them BUT I have limited hours in my day and can’t “talk shop” with everyone.

The Van: 2016 Ford Transit 250 Extended Length High Roof
20,000 miles (so its still covered under the 36k full bumper to bumper warranty! And has a 60k powertrain warranty).
V6 3.7L (non-turbo) – this is one of fords most popular engines and has PLENTY of power to get around.
Good tires
No body damage or rust etc
Clear CA title (in hand/no lien)

The Camper
Insulation- Thinsulate (not cheap at all but THE BEST
Floor- insulation layer to reflect heat/ 1 inch poly foam boar/Ply wood/1 sheet laminate flooring (no gaps or cracks for water etc to enter).
Walls/ceiling- tongue and groove blue stained pine
Ventilation- Maxx Fan w/ remote/ rain sensor/ and thermostat
Lighting- adjustable/dimmable recessed LED lights w/ LED strip lighting in cubbies
Solar- 360w panel w/ Renogy deep cycle GEL Battery connected by a Renogy Rover charge controller w/ digital read out/display.
Rear Storage- 60in sliding bike drawer, 25 Gal fresh water tank, tons of tie down Ltrac points, LED lighting.
Rear Shower- exterior rear shower
H2O system- Shurflo high output pump w/ accumulator & particulate strainer
Bed- Full size memory foam mattress w/ bed side shelves, storage cubbies & power outlets/USB ports
Kitchen- 2 burner propane stove, Dometic ac/dc fridge/freezer, sink w/hose/sprayer, tons of storage in custom built cabinets w/over counter lighting

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I could only get 1 picture to load due to sizing issues. However there are 18 pictures on the Craigslist ad at this link. https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/6497129368.html
The van is currently in Sacramento Ca but I am not opposed to delivering it to its new owner.

Lastly if you would like info/help building a van PLEASE DO NOT use this as a means of gaining “ideas/doing research”. Once again HONOR my time. I’d be happy to answer questions via email but PLEASE don’t come tour my build and pick my brain on how you’d like to build yours etc. It’s not only evident as you’re doing it but disrespectful and rude.

Camper van, sprinter, Rv, van life, home on the road,

Attachments

• DSC_5510 copy.tiff
    302.5 KB · Views: 185
Hey! That sounds awesome! If I was in the place to look again, I'd definitely check this out.
The Transit is indeed a good platform for camper!
Oh, you didn't list a price! Post pics! :D

It would be appreciated if you'd respect the time of forum readers and post a price and some pictures. Please DO NOT use posts like this as a means of researching market pricing conditions and gauging interest in future planned sales.

Yeah....pics? Price? Lots of information you haven't included.

I note that the duplicate post I referred to above has been delete.

Thank you moderators !
Your good work on this site does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated ! :)

wandern said:
It would be appreciated if you'd respect the time of forum readers and post a price and some pictures. Please DO NOT use posts like this as a means of researching market pricing conditions and gauging interest in future planned sales.
Could not have said it better.

doinepicstuff your post is just short of a troll. No price, no pictures and no contact information.

In reviewing your post, I only saw reference to a "Clear CA title". What is the location of your van?

I know Joshua personally. He’s no troll nor gauging market value. He knows exactly what it’s worth. If he didn’t include that information then it was likely an accident, some of you guys need to calm down

wandern said:
Sorry for the oversight of excluding a price. I assure you I wasn't "gauging" interest.

shear said:
Yeah....pics? Price? Lots of information you haven't included.
Updated with price. Sorry for the oversight. The pictures on Craigslist will have to do for now. Sorry but the forum doesn't want to accept my pictures even after they're resized.

klahanie said:
I note that the duplicate post I referred to above has been delete.

Thank you moderators !
Your good work on this site does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated ! :)

klahanie said:
Ha !!

I clicked on both threads - BURNED !!

How do I get my wasted time back ???
I'm not sure what duplicate post you are referring to but this post has been updated with the information you/other were requesting. Sorry for the oversight in excluding it.

billharr said:
Could not have said it better.

doinepicstuff your post is just short of a troll. No price, no pictures and no contact information.
Sorry for the oversight of the price. That was an error when moving the post over from Craigslist. However, you are operating on a forum that has a direct message option so you could always message someone if you were interested in further communication with that person. Other than price and pictures ( that are now updated) what questions did you have?

hoyden said:
Hey! That sounds awesome! If I was in the place to look again, I'd definitely check this out.
The Transit is indeed a good platform for camper!
Oh, you didn't list a price! Post pics! :D

MuleHawk said:
I know Joshua personally. He’s no troll nor gauging market value. He knows exactly what it’s worth. If he didn’t include that information then it was likely an accident, some of you guys need to calm down

hoyden said:
+1 what MuleHawk said.
Y'all are awesome! Hope life is well and to see you out on the road again soon.

doinepicstuff said:
I'm not sure what duplicate post you are referring to but this post has been updated with the information you/other were requesting. Sorry for the oversight in excluding it.
OK call it a duplicate copy cross posted on or around the same time in another sub forum on this board.

No, I did not requested more info on the item for sale.

My post was my taking exception, in a lighthearted way, to the proposition stated in your OPs that your time is more valuable than others. Others in this case being my fellow WTW members who had, at that time, two identical solicitations to read.

I'm glad you found some more time for your sale.

doinepicstuff said:
Updated with price. Sorry for the oversight. The pictures on Craigslist will have to do for now. Sorry but the forum doesn't want to accept my pictures even after they're resized.
You can link your pictures from CL. Nice work GLWS.

00s0s_ahPYeuU7Czt_1200x900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom