2016 Sportsman Show in Denver, CO Next Weekend -- (new campers on display)

Stan@FourWheel

If anyone out in the Denver, Colorado area might be interested in seeing some new pop-up campers, and maybe checking out more than one brand under the same roof, the International Sportsman's Exposition is happening next weekend.

Our dealer in Colorado (Rocky Mountain Four Wheel Pop-up Campers) will be displaying some FWC's, and the few years that I have attended, Phoenix Campers, Hallmark Campers, and the Northstar Brand were there too.

The event is called the International Sportsman's Exposition. The show is being held in downtown Denver at the Convention Center.

Show Dates: Jan. 14th - 17th, 2016.

International Sportsman's Exposition
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202

Show Hours are ...
Thursday 11:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 11:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm

I will be flying out and working the show with Chris Janeway on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

Happy Camping !

Stan @ Four Wheel Campers

smile.gif

I was at the ISE show today and can report that FWC had a good selection of campers to checkout. The star was the Grandby flatbed which was really cool to see in person. There were a couple of Hawks and two of the smaller models for Tacoms or Colorado trucks. I can't keep the names of the small campers straight. Impressive built quality all around.

Back
Top Bottom