3rd Annual Four Wheel Camper NoCal Factory Rally April 24th - 26th --- check back for updates

RC Pilot Jim

Third Annual
Northern Cal Customer Campout & Rally
hosted by Four Wheel Campers
:) This is the big "Factory Rally" :love: we all look forward to attending to renew acquaintances with the shop employees, sales team and Tom, Stan, Brenda, and Terry,

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]LOCATION:[/SIZE] Sugarloaf Ridge State Park (Near Sonoma, CA)
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
Park’s website … http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=481

Address: 2605 Adobe Canyon Road, Kenwood, CA 95452

[SIZE=11pt]Camp Fee:[/SIZE] $ 99.00 per campsite

Four Wheel rents the entire state park (about 40 camp sites) for the week end. This is a very popular rally ....so get your reservation in early.......
:p First Come, First Serve. :p

Please call or e-mail Sonam Chand (800) 242-1442 Sonam@fourwh.com to book your reservation.

If all of the sites fill up and we sell out, we can squeeze customers in (if they are OK with it) with another camper in a campsite (share a space). Example: some campsites can accommodate 2 trucks with campers.
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]BASIC SCHEDULE:[/SIZE]

The earliest “check in” time for customers will be approx. 2:00pm on Friday afternoon.

Besides that, the schedule for customers to be able to come & go is wide open ! : )

We want you to take your time, come when you can, leave when you want, and enjoy the weekend.
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]The “check out” time will be Sunday Morning no later than 12:00pm noon.[/SIZE]

Please leave the campsite in good condition. The camper who follows you will appreciate it.

SATURDAY DAY: 3:30 pm -- will with gather at the theater area for a round table camper discussion.

SATURDAY NIGHT: 6:00 pm -- Informal potluck. Bring something to share.

FWC will be cooking some breakfasts & dinners, and supplying some other snacks, drinks, & beverages to share, plus a few tables, and a BBQ.

WEATHER: Daytime High’s = 70* - 72* / Night time low’s = 42* - 45*.

The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended.

[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
CAMPSITE DETAILS: We will be camping at a basic campground that has DOES HAVE bathrooms, hot showers, and water on site. The bathrooms & showers are relatively new and are very clean. We wanted to make sure that customers had comfortable accommodations. At the individual campsites there are NO full hooks ups (no electricity / no black water dump station). Bring your own drinking water, ice, food, trash bags, etc. The nearest store is about 6 miles down the hill in Sonoma, CA.
As of June 1, 2012 Sugarloaf Ridge SP is open fully and is being operated by the nonprofit organization Team Sugarloaf.
Sugarloaf Ridge State Park contains the headwaters of Sonoma Creek. It runs through gorge and canyon, across the meadow floor, beneath scenic rock outcroppings, and is surrounded at times by redwoods and ferns.

A 25-foot waterfall flows after the winter rains. There is a self-guided nature trail along Sonoma Creek that starts near the picnic area. Dogs must be on a leash under your control at all times. Dogs are not allowed on trails. Dogs must be in a tent, camper or enclosed vehicle during the night.

Within the oak woodland and chaparral, the park has 25 miles of trails for hiking and horseback riding.

Deer, gray foxes, the occasional bobcat and coyote can be seen in the park. In spring, wildflowers provide a colorful palette across the green hills.

On a clear day, visitors can see views of the Sierra Nevada and the Golden Gate Bridge from the 2729-foot summit of Bald Mountain.

The non-profit Valley of the Moon Observatory Association provides year-round astronomy education and interpretation programs at the Robert Ferguson Observatory within Sugarloaf Ridge State Park.

There are three telescopes and the New Generation 40-inch Telescope Project at the Ferguson Observatory which will be one of the largest telescopes dedicated for public viewing.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS:

The park is about one hour away from San Francisco and seven miles east of Santa Rosa.

The address = 2605 Adobe Canyon Road, Kenwood, CA 95452

Stan Kennedy

Four Wheel Campers
109 Pioneer Avenue
Woodland, CA 95776
Phone: (530) 666-1442
Toll Free: (800) 242-1442
E-mail: stan@fourwh.com

Heard all the rave reviews about this while at the SoCal rally. Email sent and calendar locked! Barring anything totally crazy, I'll see you all there.

CHRIS

That's great Chris. Good time to ask questions as the factory crew will be there.
We always have a good time and it is worth the drive up there.

We are suppose to get our camper that week. Seems like a good shakedown trip. Any chance we can just camp Sat. night? It will be hard to get there at a decent time with toddler in tow.

Ha this is about 10 minutes from my Grandmothers house. The hiking is steep just a warning for those who like to hike but very pretty area. I let my Uncle know he's new to the pop up camper thing he couldn't find a FWC and found a nice clean cheap alternate. I suggested if he's looking for ideas and to talk camper shop he might want to swing by and visit with folks ;-) He's a non tech no interweb stuff for him. But he does text on his pre paid cell phone. HA!

We are getting our camper on the 4/24. I just called to schedule the install on the morning 4/24 and also to sign up for the rally but it looks like the rally is sold out :( . We are on the waiting list to share a spot.

Super Duty I have a spot, ask if you can park with us. They may be doubling up already, but can't hurt to ask.

Bill

In order to break up my trip up to the rally, I'll be stopping at Yosemite the nights of the 22nd and 23rd. Why am I telling you all this? Well, it just so happens that it is damn near impossible to get a spot at one of the campgrounds and I have two. I only need one. I'd sure hate to see that extra site sitting empty for two days...I'd much rather see a FWC in there. Anyway, shoot me a message if you are headed to the rally and want to extend the adventure by a couple days.

Looking forward to seeing you all...
CHRIS

Attachments

• 1794631_10152029436608039_5247072408022942834_n.jpg
    1794631_10152029436608039_5247072408022942834_n.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 93
Chris, someone should jump on your offer. I would but a little behind on things at home after my east coast trip. You should still have some water before California drys up. If you have never been have breakfast or lunch at the Ahwahnee Hotel. One of the great dinning rooms in the world.

Bill

Hooray....

Sugarloaf Rally starts Friday.....

Can't wait! It will be great to get together and catch up with old friends and meet new ones!

See you soon.

Back
Top Bottom