4th Annual SoCal FWC Owners Rally - Oct 23rd-25th - We had a great time.

I believe so Bob.

Call or email Sonam Chand at Four Wheel. She has the list and is taking the money.

1-800-242-1442
sonam@fourwh.com

Reservation Update:

As of today there are 4 sites remaining.

Mountains are cooler with mid 70's days and cool nights - 55* means great sleeping. :)

I'm a FWC newbie...doing my preliminary due diligence before making the leap...I'd really like to see a few FWC rigs to help make a better purchase decision. Is there an option to attend as a lurker?

apogee said:
I'm a FWC newbie...doing my preliminary due diligence before making the leap...I'd really like to see a few FWC rigs to help make a better purchase decision. Is there an option to attend as a lurker?
I would defer to the pros for a final answer, but my guess is that a beer or two would get you a long way...

Apogee, lurkers are always welcome. Us FWC folks love to show off our rigs. :) I would suggest being there for the walk around on Saturday so you can get an idea of improvements and such.

apogee said:
That's exactly how this happened

Apogee,

Yes you are welcome to attend. As "Krazy" advises come for the "walk-around" on Saturday...spend the afternoon talking with the owners and stay for the pot luck. Just bring a full size folding chair with back support for the fire ring.

We did exactly this for a few hours last year in San Clemente. It clinched it for. Based on what we saw, we decided on a Hawk shell (a change in plans) - perfect for our needs. That, this forum, several trips to American RV, and a visit to Woodland all helped us make the right decision (I've been accused of over-researching ). Looking forward to a fun weekend!

LAST CALL ! :)

We have about 4 more campsites available THIS weekend at the 4th Annual FWC campout in Julian, CA.

If you have a Four Wheel Pop-up Campers and might like to join us, please call or e-mail to sign up.

Stan@fourwh.com -- (800) 242-1442

Ask for either Sonam or Stan and we will get you on the list.

(we have 26 of the 30 sites reserved, and only 3 or 4 more sites available)

Let's fill that place up! It will be a relaxing weekend with good food, drinks, great company, and lots of Four Wheel Campers.

:)

Bob, Thanks for posting. Maybe some day we will make a trip west and include one of the FWC gatherings

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

Bob +1 on posting pictures, we could not make the trip to southern cal this year. Looks like a nice turn out.

Lots of familiar and some new. All great folks. I might try to do a better slide show when I get home since I did this one on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wander The West mobile app

Just got home from the Rally and we want to send a big thank you out to Jim for organizing us once again, and to everyone who helped out all weekend. Pinecrest Resort was a fun, funky little campground.

It was great seeing all of the familiar faces and meeting some new folks too.

What a great trip - perfect weather, fun people, interesting coversations, lots of good food and drinks (moonshine!), and Julian pies yummm (thank you Ed & Maureen).

Looking forward to the next adventure!

Rich & Kim

Thank you to everyone who made this such a great success! Jim, Terry, Stan, Chris... well, EVERYONE! Food was wonderful, conversations were excellent. We really enjoy the mix of people and backgrounds - all with a common love of camping and our little campers.

Back
Top Bottom