52" Yakima air deflector installed on Tacoma

TacoTruck

Advanced Member
52" Yakima air deflector installed. I already had bar and towers. Not sure it makes any wind noise difference but I assume it does and might slightly be more aerodynamic. :)

20170413_071252-M.jpg

Stalking Light said:
I have the 44" fairing on my Taco. I think it makes it a bit quieter but no effect on gas mileage that I can tell.
How far back is yours from the front edge to the top of your windshield? I was thinking about moving mine forward a little bit but I'm afraid if I get to close to windshield air might go under it and flip it up.

Looks like you have the new design. I have a 44" for my Tacoma. I think it helps slightly with mpgs. It does help with buffeting. I'm still waiting to mount an LED bar onto the fairing bar.

I found a set of Q towers and bars. I bought the fairing. Installed it and then went on a week long trip from Colorado to TX. Made a big difference in noise at highway speeds. If anyone is looking I have the extra Q Towers and crossbar for sale. Make me an offer. I would rather not go the Ebay route. Call Bill (719) 659-6144.

Billincamo said:
I found a set of Q towers and bars. I bought the fairing. Installed it and then went on a week long trip from Colorado to TX. Made a big difference in noise at highway speeds. If anyone is looking I have the extra Q Towers and crossbar for sale. Make me an offer. I would rather not go the Ebay route. Call Bill (719) 659-6144.
Where are you located?

I installed this on my GMC 250 and I noticed a big difference when semi trucks passed me going in the opposite direction.

Back
Top Bottom