5th Annual FWC Customer Campout/Rally in Nor Cal (Sugarloaf SP) April 21st - 23rd, 2017

Stan@FourWheel

ALL CAMPSITES ARE PRETTY MUCH FULL ---- I THINK WE ONLY HAVE 1 SITE LEFT (44 of the 45 campsites have been reserved already by FWC owners). Please sign up SOON if you would like to secure the last spot.) We can also starting a Waiting List if you would like to be notified of any cancelations? Thank you.

FWC will be hosting our 5th Annual Four Wheel Camper Customer Campout & Rally again this year.

Dates: April 21st - 23rd, 2017

Cost: $ 99.00 per campsite (this covers 2 nights of camping, plus some food & drinks).

Please call or e-mail Sonam Chand if you might like to sign up.

Sonam@fourwh.com

(800) 242-1442

(530) 666-1442

The $99.00 payment can be made by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.

Thank you. :)

Attachments

• 2017 Sugarloaf Itinerary.pdf
    490.8 KB · Views: 289
Happy New Year Stan
As your volunteer owner I will be there (or be square). Sorry I'm from "that" generation.
:p ;) :p
yes I have had too much coffee this morning !!!

We have a few new neighbors at Sugarloaf, or at least we did last summer/fall, CritterCam compilation.
SugarLoaf.png

A few more details about the event . . .

ATTN: FOUR WHEEL POP-UP CAMPER OWNERS

We have set the date for our 5th Annual Northern California Campout / Customer Rally

Sugarloaf Ridge State Park, Kenwood, California (Near Sonoma)

THE DATES: April 21st – 23rd, 2017

Address: 2605 Adobe Canyon Road, Kenwood, CA 95452

This event is reserved for “Four Wheel Camper Owners” only, and reservations to attend must be made through our factory office here in Woodland, CA. If you own a Four Wheel Camper, please consider joining us for a night or for the weekend!

Cost: $ 99.00 for the weekend.

First come, first served.

We have a limited number of campsites available, and we usually sell out each year.

Facilities Include: picnic tables, fire rings, flush toilets, hot showers (50 cents for three minutes), fresh water.

Please call or e-mail us here at the FWC Factory to make your site reservation and pay the $ 99.00 fee.

We can take payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.

FWC FACTORY PHONE = (530) 666-1442 E-mail us at: Sonam@fourwh.com

We will have approx. 45 campsites available.

Basic Schedule: The earliest check-in time for customers to arrive would be Friday April 21st around 2:00 pm. Besides that, the schedule for customers to come and go is wide open. We want you to take your time, come when you can, leave when you want, and enjoy the weekend. The “check out” time will be Sunday Morning no later than 12:00pm noon. Please leave the campsite in good condition. The camper who follows you will appreciate it.

SATURDAY MORNING: 8:00 – 9:00 am — FWC will provide a buffet style breakfast at the main campsite.

SATURDAY MORNING (Part 2): 10am – 12pm — Camper Walk Around. A chance for owners to show off their camper (if you want, optional).

SATURDAY DAY: 1:00 pm — We will with gather at the theater area for a round table camper discussion.

SATURDAY NIGHT: 5:00pm - 7:00 pm — Informal potluck dinner w/ drinks. Bring a dish to share (if you want).

FWC will be cooking some breakfasts & dinners, and supplying some other snacks, drinks, & beverages to share, plus a few tables, and a BBQ.

WEATHER: Daytime High’s = 70* – 72* / Night time low’s = 42* – 45*.

The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended.

CAMPSITE DETAILS: Sugarloaf Campground DOES HAVE bathrooms, hot showers, and water on site. The bathrooms & showers are relatively new and are very clean. We wanted to make sure that customers had comfortable accommodations. At the individual campsites there are NO full hooks ups (no electricity / no black water dump station). Bring your own drinking water, ice, food, trash bags, etc. The nearest store is about 6 miles down the hill in Kenwood, CA.

As of June 1, 2012 Sugarloaf Ridge SP is open fully and is being operated by the nonprofit organization Team Sugarloaf. Sugarloaf Ridge State Park contains the headwaters of Sonoma Creek. It runs through gorge and canyon, across the meadow floor, beneath scenic rock outcroppings, and is surrounded at times by redwoods and ferns. A 25-foot waterfall flows after the winter rains. There is a self-guided nature trail along Sonoma Creek that starts near the picnic area.

Dogs must be on a leash under your control at all times. Dogs are not allowed on trails. Dogs must be in a tent, camper or enclosed vehicle during the night. Within the oak woodland and chaparral, the park has 25 miles of trails for hiking and horseback riding. Deer, gray foxes, the occasional bobcat and coyote can be seen in the park. In spring, wildflowers provide a colorful palette across the green hills. On a clear day, visitors can see views of the Sierra Nevada and the Golden Gate Bridge from the 2729-foot summit of Bald Mountain.

The non-profit Valley of the Moon Observatory Association provides year-round astronomy education and interpretation programs at the Robert Ferguson Observatory within Sugarloaf Ridge State Park. There are three telescopes and the New Generation 40-inch Telescope Project at the Ferguson Observatory which will be one of the largest telescopes dedicated for public viewing.

LOCATION & DIRECTIONS: The park is about one hour away from San Francisco and seven miles east of Santa Rosa.

The address = 2605 Adobe Canyon Road, Kenwood, CA 95452

Look for the banners for FOUR WHEEL CAMPERS and also REGISTRATION.

Please call or e-mail us here at the FWC Factory to make your site reservation and pay the $ 99.00 fee.

We can take payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.

FWC FACTORY PHONE = (530) 666-1442 E-mail us at: Sonam@fourwh.com

Happy Camping !

Four Wheel Campers

PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE CAMPSITES ARE FULL.

I THINK WE ONLY HAVE 1 SITE LEFT.

(44 of the 45 campsite have been reserved already by FWC owners)

Please sign up SOON if you would like to secure the last site.

We can also start a "waiting list" for customers that would like to be notified of any possible cancellations.

Thank you.

: )

We had rain (again . . .) here overnight, drizzly now, but the weekend is looking very good.

I'll be checking into the campground this afternoon to make a long weekend out of it.

Looking forward to meeting more wander-the-west followers!

Kenwood.png

Bill

I just returned from my 1st rally and had a great time. The weather was fine, especially after coming from waterlogged Oregon. At least 50 campers were there, and the camaraderie was amazing. The experienced owners were very welcoming to newbies. Saturday's walkabout tour of the rigs was fun. Tom and the factory provided several meals and lots of information; the Saturday night laser show was beautiful.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Glad you had a great time. If you want to attend next year call Sonam and get your reservation in now as there are only 45 campsites and they fill up quickly.

Leslie and I were too busy with our volunteer duties to take pictures or see all the campers personal improvements.

One stood out to us. Where the fridge is normally located the ownner installed a shower. Very neat. And a propane stove in a custom steel box on the drivers side rear. Did anyone get his name?. He did great work. His work should be featured in WTW.,

Thanks again to Robert (new owner), Stan, Sonam, Roy, Chikali, and the rest of the crew. Food and beverages AND the WEATHER (no rain for the weekend),outstanding. We are looking forward to next year,

Jim: I wanted to thank you and the FWC staff for all the hard work that was put into making this year's rally a success. It's nice be able to interact with the staff and to be able to meet all the folks and see their campers. There is always something to be learned and taken away from the rally. I also wanted to share a special thanks to FWC staff members Roy, Aaron and Stan for all the help they have given me over the last couple of years getting to know my camper and as usual, I had a bunch of questions for them at the rally that they happily answered. Lastly, retirement seems to suit Tom really well. He looks great and it was good to see that whatever the heck he had last year is finally over.

Thanks again,

Ron

Back
Top Bottom