'85 Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike - Free

EdoHart

Grasshopper
Anyone out there want an '85 Specialized Rockhopper Mountain bike free? The only things original on it are the frame, fork, front derailer, chain ring, and wheels (their still round and true). I'll give away my ol' reliable bike to anyone who asks. I'll even travel "some" distance to ensure it goes to a "good home."

I can't remember if mine is an 85 or 86.

Looks like the one in the pic. Shimano "Biopace" crankset/chainrings and broze anodized stem/etc.

Attachments

• 2319612160103832058S600x600Q85 Large e-mail view.jpg
    2319612160103832058S600x600Q85 Large e-mail view.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 233
redrockhopper-1.jpgAnyone out there want an '85 Specialized Rockhopper Mountain bike free? The only things original on it are the frame, fork, front derailer, chain ring, and wheels (their still round and true). I'll give away my ol' reliable bike to anyone who asks. I'll even travel "some" distance to ensure it goes to a "good home."

Ed

Are you absolutely sure you want to part with the Rockhopper? I bought mine in Riverside, CA in the mid-eighties, hauled it to Cortez, CO 2 decades ago, let it rust and become a perch for wild birds in my open truckport. Last year I hosed it off, oiled the chain, added a Blackburn rear rack, NightRider head and tail lights, Schwinn computer, Bell bell and let it become my daily commuter to and from work. All original except for add-ons and I get lots of positive comments from former owners and wannabes. I own a Trek roadbike and a Jamis MTB but am proud to ride the Rockhopper workhorse over hill and dale. Keep on bikin"

Tacomike

Back
Top Bottom