8th Annual 4 Wheel Campers NoCal Customer Rally - HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS

RC Pilot Jim

COVID UPDATE

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED

REFUNDS WERE PROCESSED TODAY THROUGH EVENTBRITE

03-30-2020

:(

(we are going to try and have the Fall So Cal Rally Nov. 6th - 8th in Anza Borrego) more information will be posted once we get though this . . .

COVID UPDATE

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED

REFUNDS WERE PROCESSED TODAY THROUGH EVENTBRITE

03-30-2020

:(

(we are going to try and have the Fall So Cal Rally Nov. 6th - 8th in Anza Borrego) more information will be posted once we get though this . . .

Just a relaxing weekend. Great chance to meet other like minded people. Go for a bike ride or a hike. Friday night dinner, Sat. AM Breakfast, Sat. night dinner, Sun AM breakfast. Campfires. Music. Teaching & training. Show & tell of what customers have done to their FWC. Sit around by yourself and read a book, or join in on the group activities. Whatever you prefer.

https://vimeo.com/368675775

I don't know the reason that the link does not work on smart phones .

IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR PHONE
CALL THE 4 WHEEL FACTORY ASK FOR SALES THEY WILL SEND YOU A NEW LINK

1-530-666-1442

DON'T hate me!!! how soon will we find out
if it's cancelled or not! planing on coming from IOWA ! long drive if not having it!! off subject they just cancelled Dayton bike week!

Dennis that is a good question. I believe Stan is at a show this weekend. I will check with the factory and someone will get back to this post soon.

I wouldn't expect them to make a decision for a few more weeks. Its far enough out that recommendations on gatherings may very well have changed by then.

I spoke digitally with Dan at the factory yesterday. They had just cancelled 4 showings over the next 4 weeks - virus related. As of this writing the NOCal June rally is still on their calendar.

They suggest checking with the Website calendar for changes.

Four Wheel Camper Events Calendar.

And I updated the First page with this information.

We are going to give it a few weeks and see what happens.

The Nor Cal Rally is still 2.5 months out, so we don't want to rush to cancel it until we see what happens over the next 30 days.

Hang tight. Stay safe & healthy.

Back
Top Bottom