A Big Thanks and Goodbye

esimmers

The time has come where we've needed to sell our 2009 Hawk. We just aren't able to climb up to the bed and down any more. So I wanted to send one final post of thanks.

First, thanks to Stan and everyone at FWC for building a great camper and for excellent aftermarket support. We've had many wonderful adventures in our Hawk over the years and it's never let us down.

And thanks for all the help from other forum members and for the chance for me to help others with their questions. Our campers are all in better shape and more useful for all the advice we've shared with each other over the years.

And finally, a big shout out for the build quality and resale value of FWC campers. We were able to sell our Hawk for about how much money we spent over the years buying and improving it. The buyer was happy to get a used camper in great shape for about half the cost of a current model. So win-win all around.

I hope everyone on this forum with a FWC knows what a high-quality camper they own and how lucky they are to be able to share their questions and advice with others.

Happy camping!

(Here's a photo of the happy new owner on his way home with the Hawk.)

Attachments

• Hawk small.png
    Hawk small.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 339
Don't leave, remember its WandertheWest not camper the west! I suspect we'll all have to downgrade vehicles at some point in our lives.

Enjoy what ever you do next! When I start to hurt and wonder how long I can keep wandering around and enjoying this wonderful land of ours; I think of that old desert rat -Jack Longrtreet-who was still breaking wild horses up in the Nevada's Monitor Range when he died at 92 or so! Yes I know he had some faults , but you might as well aim high, if I can break horses at 92 (or maybe just even walking out there), I must have done something right :rolleyes:! FYI- Jack Longsteet-Last of the Desert Frontiersmen by Salley Zanjani (1988).

Smoke

Back
Top Bottom