A Spring Break Trip

Thanks for another entertaining report. Quite the collection of petroglyphs and interesting rock. Great photos too. The wife and I have been discussing our first trip of the season, which we hope is not too far in the future once the snow clears and the spring rains ease. You have inspired us to seek out some places of a similar ancient, albeit mid-western, character.

Wow! Great stuff, ski. :) What a cool place -- places, and lots of great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Wow. All of your trip reports are fantastic. But this is one of the best. Makes me wish I could just chuck it all and follow in your footsteps.

<snip> The wife and I have been discussing our first trip of the season, which we hope is not too far in the future once the snow clears and the spring rains ease. You have inspired us to seek out some places of a similar ancient, albeit mid-western, character.

We'll get a hold of you if we ever make a trip back to the homelands. :)

We'll get a hold of you if we ever make a trip back to the homelands. :)

That would be great! We'll keep a light on.

Wow - ski3pin, that was a terrific trip report from what must have been a terrific trip. Your tr's are inspiring - sincere thanks for taking the time to put them together.

Thanks 3pinners, beaut pics. We didn't get much of our usual desert fix this year but certainly got it vicariously through you. Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom