According to Science, The Best Road Trip!

I don't agree with their choices for California, so I doubt their choices for the rest of the country are much better. It isn't about the destinations for me, but the road travelled.

I was just happy they left Nevada out............................ :)

science and computers worked for us!

Looks like a bit of bad science got in there at times. The Gateway Arch... St Louis? Really? Having lived in St Charles for a short period, that was enough to make me suspect the entire itinerary.

CA gets cable cars and the San Andreas fault? While the fault is interesting, more so to than probably most, its not all that much to look at. No Yosemite or trip down 395? I like science, I do but I guess its not whats guiding my explorations!

Personally I think it's perfect. Let all the facebook babies and urbanites that would rely on a list like this to tell them where to "see America" spend all their time and energy going to these places that I'll probably not get near.

I did not read it but based on your comments large number of people will travel to those areas and leave the places you would rather be less populated?

I can only wait to hear what most urbanites would say about the Highline across MT. Pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom