Adding pigtails to batteries

dennis 221

So I decided to add pigtail to my two campers batteries, tired of the alligator clips. What needs to be disconnected going to the batteries from the in house electrical system??

Assuming you’re connecting a charging source of some kind. Other than disconnecting the negative lead on the battery, I can’t think of a reason to disconnect anything else from the electrical system. I only do that out of precaution in case my wrench touches ground when working on the positive lead.

Thanks. That's what I was considering..opened camper yesterday an it seems like a easy job. yaaaa

dennis 221 said:
So I decided to add pigtail to my two campers batteries, tired of the alligator clips. What needs to be disconnected going to the batteries from the in house electrical system??
Just Neg terminal. If you run out of room on the post connector there are various types that lend to more connections. Example
https://www.jeepcables.com/products/millitary-battery-terminals?gclid=CjwKCAjwzuqgBhAcEiwAdj5dRl0DdrnY6yk2E2b5lltlCVlPNyW1tRmn8o11TQu2xbYYawqmNFarhRoC4zoQAvD_BwE

Finish it..an it work's..just unscrew the four nuts on top of system..yaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom