Air Bags Required?

I would think the police would have something to say about that if it was actually being driven down the road. Clearly a hazard and dangerous.

But does it work? Maybe it intended for use as a place to house unwanted relatives ;)! No cop in his right mind would let that pass by without stopping it :D!

Smoke

kmcintyre said:
I would think the police would have something to say about that if it was actually being driven down the road. Clearly a hazard and dangerous.
No kidding. I sent that to Tomas Tierra and he said he actually saw it on the road and almost doubled back to get a photo. If this guy hasn't been caught yet i'm sure he will be soon. Hopefully before the impending accident.

He needs some more weight in the front to level that thing out! Maybe he could hang a couple of dirt bikes on the front bumper, yeah, that's the ticket! :oops:

Reminded me a time when I had a safe I just wanted to get rid of - so I advertised it free to the first person who would haul it off. A man came with his beat up pickup - we loaded it with a forklift - the springs went all the way down to the axle - tires were ballooned out - I thought they were going to pop - on top of that, it was lopsided - but he disappeared down the alley - & I never saw that safe again :)

Hopefully he was just "moving" it, not actually intending to keep it that way. Who knows, there's some less than bright people out there.

TIQWY.jpg.gif

Back
Top Bottom