All terrain camper insurance?

munz

Hello wanderers
Getting ready to pick up a brand new Atc pop up camper. Can anyone tell me if I can insure it ? Hartford said they would if it had a vin number. Not sure if Atc uses vins? Goin to find out today. But any recommendations would be great.
Thanks for your time
Munz

The Vin is the build number on the sticker that has the weight etc... I have mine as a rider on my insurance policy so its covered on the truck and when its in my yard.

Hello wanderers
Getting ready to pick up a brand new Atc pop up camper. Can anyone tell me if I can insure it ? Hartford said they would if it had a vin number. Not sure if Atc uses vins? Goin to find out today. But any recommendations would be great.
Thanks for your time
Munz
Your new camper will have a MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin) as part of the paperwork. That will have the camper serial number, as will a sticker on the camper that also details weight and other such details.

Edit: If you’re going to license your camper, having the MSO makes things much easier. If there is no MSO and no title, you will probably have a camper inspection by DMV or law enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom