Almost Grandby Owner

TCG

Hello Folks & Thank-you,

My buddy and I are on the road Monday at 5AM from PA to New Hampshire to pick up a used Grandby. I have been researching truck campers for the past year and wish I would have found this site earlier. Many of my questions about FWC and the products they manufacture have been answered by you the members of this forum. Apparently good old American ingenuity is alive and well as seen in the ideas shared here. The willingness to help is obvious which is good because I know I will have an abundance of questions. So thank-you for all your help from a rare species (an Easterner almost with an FWC).

used grandby

Congrats on the find. Post some pics when you get it and we can all add our two cents worth on how to help you fix it up.:)

Congrats on the find. Post some pics when you get it and we can all add our two cents worth on how to help you fix it up.:)

welcome, gotta love this forum!

TCG,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Grandby find, great camper. Our Eagle is our first camper and I too have learned a lot and continues to learn from the forum members. There are many long time FWC owners here not to mention Stan, Ben, and Marty's technical knowledge. Keep us posted on your progress and enjoy.

Hello TCG

welcome aboard

if that is the loaded grandby sean's friend was selling, it should not need much

I think that camper had everything on it -- totally loaded !

Only a year or year and a half old

Our web site has many of the appliance manuals if you need them ...

http://www.fourwh.com/servicemanuals.htm

just let us know if you have any questions once you get it

have a safe & enjoyable trip !

Now a Grandby Owner

Thanks for the welcome, we just returned from NH with the Grandby. Stan, it is the one that Sean's friend was selling. Now that it is home here in NEPA it is better than anticipated. I am amazed how well it rode on my 3/4 Ton 2002 GMC.

TCG,

Congratulations on the Grandby. Sounds like a great buy. I would think a 3/4 ton would carry that unit very easily without any mod's. Now it's picture time. As you might have already seen, we love pictures.

TCG,

Congrats on your purchase. I was looking at that particular Grandby also but you beat me to it. That thing sure was loaded. Post some pictures. I'm driving up to WI later this week to talk to Sean again about various options and to take a look again at his Grandby.

Buzz

Back
Top Bottom