An Interesting Photo

We found a nice secluded free camp area near the everglades and settled in for a nice day with only two other campers. All was paradise until around midnight a group of punks drove in with loud music and foul language. Hooting and hollering they were everywhere in the area. There was plenty of space for them but they liked getting close to my camper.That was bad enough but then in their drunken state they decided to spin brodies in the grassy area by the water. The cell phone didn't work. I took pictures and in the morning when they were sleeping I got the vin numbers and drove 30 miles out of my way to find a ranger. He told me that they would probably be gone soon and that the area was going to be turned into an approved camping area anyway. So our nice boondocking spot will soon be just another KOA type parking lot. Sometimes I wish I was more prone to doing violence.

Sorry. Not an approved camping area but a pay and hosted and improved camp area. It was a approved no services camping area.

Back
Top Bottom