Ancient archaeology of WTW

Smokecreek1 said:
Gee i'm march 2008 on the list, whats that make me? I didn't start postin things 'till much after that., but read it for a long time-needed help with the fwc and where to go and life in general, I'm a real archaeologist and i watched this site for a while before i joined, And I'm so glad i did, learned so much about my pop up and places to go, and met a lot a nice people and where to go and what not to do! Yep. the mining history part-just one the many neat things about this site right WW.

Smoke
Mr. Smoke, looks like you are member number 654. Congrats old timer! :)

WTW did start as a blog. I had posted some trip reports and one particular account of problems I was having with the propane in my new FWC. That propane issue discussed my dissatisfaction at FWC's customer support and how I essentially had to seek out my own answers and resolutions to the problem. Many others had complaints about FWC's service at the time and that post became very popular. I decided to make a forum so people could start discussing these issues and the WTW forum was born.

DirtyDog said:
WTW did start as a blog. I had posted some trip reports and one particular account of problems I was having with the propane in my new FWC. That propane issue discussed my dissatisfaction at FWC's customer support and how I essentially had to seek out my own answers and resolutions to the problem. Many others had complaints about FWC's service at the time and that post became very popular. I decided to make a forum so people could start discussing these issues and the WTW forum was born.
Thanks, DirtyDog, for the story from the source. :)

I thought you were gonna talk about archaeology in the west. I was employed by the Museum Of The Rockies at Montana State for a time working on archaeological digs in Yellowstone back in 1995. I've been employed or have volunteered in said practices on and off for many years in the southeast and northwest.

Back
Top Bottom