Any FWC owners near Portland?

michael13

Before I officially enter the market for a camper, I'd like to see an example in person without having to drive down to the California factory. I'm pretty sure I'll be going with either a FWC or ATC based on my online research.

Are there any owners near Portland that would be kind enough to show me their FWC and answer a few rookie questions? I would be forever grateful !

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

I am in Beaverton and would be happy to show you our FWC Fleet. My brother (who lives in NorCal) has an ATC so I can help you with some of the differences too. Feel free to PM me.

Michael,

One caveat to my offer to show you our Fleet. It is off the truck for a few weeks so we can use the truck for a house project. You can crawl inside the camper and look around but I do not want to raise the roof while it is off the truck. My guess is that someone in the metro area will offer to show you one on their truck. If not, PM me and we can set something up.

Michael I have a Bobcat in the area, but will not be able to show it until some time in October. After that, I would be glad to give you a tour. There are other ATC owners in the area, so if you’re in a hurry, hopefully one of them will reach out to you. I have nothing but praise for the ATC team. If you haven’t talked to them, it’s worth a call. Marty is the owner that I’ve worked with at All Terain.

Portland dealer

10/40 Overland, Inc.
7729 SW Cirrus #30-EF
Beaverton, OR 97008
Phone: 719-232-2717
E-mail: sales@1040overland.com
Please Call for an Appointment

Michael, Brad here...we have a 2016 Fleet...happy to show you any time...retired...we have the bench seat interior, electric fridge, 2 burner stove and heater, permanent roof solar panel, side awning...have used it a dozen or so times and have settled into a full compliment of accessories, stored in our available space including water, sewer, cooking, bedding, kitchen tool/accessories and appropriate storage boxes etc. that make it all fit and that we are comfortable with on our outings...took us about 2 years to glean the "right stuff" for us...

The camper is mounted permanently on our 92 Nissan, parked outside, easy to pop up for viewing... we live north of Portland, off Highway 30 just before the city limits of Scappoose...an easy drive from Pdx...let me know via this website if you wish to come by...

p.s. looks like their is now a "new" local dealer--above-- 10/40 Overland... they might be helpful as well and may have inventory you can explore... I probably will also call them to get an update on their services...especially assisting current 4W owners as questions may arise...

Back
Top Bottom