Anybody else having problems with Firefox browser?

KILR0Y

Gone Traveling
Had to switch to the IE browser today because the Mozilla Firefox browser quit displaying WTW properly. Anybody else having the same problem, and is it the browser or WTW?

Thanks,

Kilroy

My Firefox was running slow. Finally updated it. Still slow. Then rebooted. Things are kinda catching up. WTW has been displaying correctly the entire time.

I gave up on firefox a long time ago. I use chrome except for certain sites that only seem to display properly in IE.

craig333 said:
I gave up on firefox a long time ago. I use chrome except for certain sites that only seem to display properly in IE.
Me, too, FWIW.

(except on my Windows 8 tablet, where IE supports touch-screen interface better than Chrome)

Looks fine and has looked fine for the last several days. Have had display issues with some, but not all CL pages.

Ok, thanks for all the responses. I figured out the issue. I had to go to "help" and "Restart with add-on's disabled" and then I did that again and selected "Help" and "Troubleshooting information" and "Reset Firefox".

That, along with installing the latest version of Java, and I'm good to go...

Maybe this will help somebody else in the future. I just hate using IE because it's got such a giant footprint on my laptop. Firefox and Chrome are much less 'invasive' to ones computer. I'm hearing that there are others out there for the computer guru's to use, but I'm not that saavy on computers yet.

Kilroy

Back
Top Bottom