ATC Panther Shell in Texas

Buzz

Advanced Member
SOLD! Contact near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856. You can search craigslist Austin for more photos.
2007 ATC Panther Shell for F250

2007 ATC Panther shell for Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Includes Atwood Jacks and ATC brackets for installation. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers

This must be sold. Asking $5000 and any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

Attachments

• Rearview of truck-1.jpg
    Rearview of truck-1.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 751
  • camper window (1 of 1).jpg
    camper window (1 of 1).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 290
  • camper top 2.jpg
    camper top 2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 276
My condolences on your loss. Good luck selling your items.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. He loved his camper and he loved looking at this web sight.

My heart goes out to you for your loss.

Guys....please bump this thread to the top of the page when you see it

best of luck

mtn

Very very sorry to hear of Buzz's passing. My thoughts are with you.

x2

Please accept our condolences and best wishes in finding your truck and camper a new home.

Thanks y'all!! The gear deserves a new home and people who will appreciate it. And thanks for working to keep this in the lead. Hopefully it will make a difference and draw the perfect person or people who want and need this.

Must Sell- This a complete rig and I would love to sell together, but will sell in pieces.
Contact me, Mrs. Buzz, near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856.
2007 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 Super Duty Diesel
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 Pop-up Trailer
F250 – 58203 miles, towing package rated to 10k lbs., power windows, locks, 6.5 ft bed, Warn winch, 8 cyl power stroke, alarm system,A/C, Contact for complete list of accessories. Lots of extras included. Black, and has hail damage on the hood, and roof, with no paint damage. Per local dealer recommendation asking $30,000.
2007 ATC Panther shell fro Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Truck and camper together will also include rearview camera, and other camping related items. Hail damage to roof but no leaks. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. $6000. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 trailer- toy hauler, sleeps 6, lots of storage, water heater, showers inside and out, never used cassette toilet in the shower, water storage, two propane tanks, A/C (works great), mini-fridge, gas heater, two burner stove, single sink, and more. Hail damage to roof and no leaks.
My husband and camping buddy, Buzz passed away, so this must all be sold. This is great set up for a family with plenty of storage, and all the comforts of home. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

All these items are up on Craig's List in Austin today. Thanks for all the views!
Mrs. Buzz

Must Sell- This a complete rig and I would love to sell together, but will sell in pieces.
Contact me, Mrs. Buzz, near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856. You can search craigslist Austin for more photos.
2007 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 Super Duty Diesel
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 Pop-up Trailer
F250 – 58203 miles, towing package rated to 10k lbs., power windows, locks, 6.5 ft bed, Warn winch, 8 cyl power stroke, alarm system,A/C, Contact for complete list of accessories. Lots of extras included. Black. asking $24,599.
2007 ATC Panther shell fro Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Truck and camper together will also include rearview camera, and other camping related items. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. $6000. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers
2007 Fleetwood Evolution 2 trailer- toy hauler, sleeps 6, lots of storage, water heater, showers inside and out, never used cassette toilet in the shower, water storage, two propane tanks, A/C (works great), mini-fridge, gas heater, two burner stove, single sink, and more. Asking $9,999 or best offer.
My husband and camping buddy, Buzz passed away, so this must all be sold. This is a great set up for a family with plenty of storage, and all the comforts of home. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

Got an offer on the truck! Unfortunately, the winch will go with it.

Must Sell-
Contact me, Mrs. Buzz, near Austin, Texas at lummcc@yahoo.com or 512-771-1856. You can search craigslist Austin for more photos.

2007 ATC Panther shell for Ford F250. Comfy Queen bed over cab, two storage cabinets. Home additions include ladder, roof rack for Thule tube and kayaks or folda boat, additional storage, insulted curtains for cold weather. Truck and camper together will also include rearview camera, and other camping related items. Contact All Terrain Campers for all the details. $5900. All Terrain can give you complete details. All Terrain Campers

My husband and camping buddy, Buzz passed away, so this must be sold. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I cannot deliver.

The truck and pop-trailer have both been sold. The slide in is available and ready for fall camping.

The camper is still available. Just reduced the price to $5499!

Back
Top Bottom