Att. Hog festival new location

no camper .... but coming

Talked to Gary in Whitethorn last night, we'll be coming ! Camper will not be ready until first of May. So we will come from Whitethorn to the "COVE" for fun and excitement !! Can't wait to see all the pop-ups-screw the neighbors ! See you all there !!!!!

Here's the Pig Box, and a picture for Zonker, so he'll know what he's missing, too bad dude, I was going to let you sit in it if you fit.

Zonker (Gimp), I'd be careful about getting in that box if I was you!
TT

Maybe each one of the trucks arrival should stop at John’s place and blast the horn 8 times or so, then head down to the Cove. That ought to rouse the neibors:eek::D.

Sorry I'm going to miss all the fun...Enjoy

Its not nice to mess with Salty

I really don't care for people like that, in the end he'll pay for this one. This ain't about him, it's about us so lets have some fun.

And pay back is a MF!!

Giver hell. Very jealous of the event but the 12hr drive one way doesn't fit in with everything I've got going on. Someone eat some pork for me! :thumb:

Yeah, the drive/time-off-work is too much for me, too....

I expect pictures.

Also, Fisherman, the change of venue is commendable.

Maybe each one of the trucks arrival should stop at John’s place and blast the horn 8 times or so, then head down to the Cove. That ought to rouse the neibors:eek::D.

Sorry I'm going to miss all the fun...Enjoy

It's good to see I'm getting all the help I need.

Sounds like you are all going to have a great time Fisherman....sorry I can't be there to enjoy. Try as I might, I just didn't think I would ever get to the required 100-post mark. What with you disallowing some of my posts and all, I think I'm at less than fifty:(

But don't let my misfortune hold you back any....you all just have a good time and don't worry about folks out in Arizona who can't make the drive, or folks that have to work and can't afford the time off, or folks who couldn't attain some bogus, B***S**T requirement of 100 posts....don't let any of that bother you at all!:mad:

Fisherman...

Damn straight I can fit in your car! My Nomex still fits from 1975.. well maybe a little tight! My Deist shoes fit and feel like slippers, my helmet.. the foam is kinda of shot and it is now a bookend.. but I do have a fairly new Arai RX7-XRR4 Phil Read replica (pretty classy motorcycle stuff). The only issue would be the Nomex balaclava as my head has swollen a lot since those years!

Ooops.. I guess I was be presumptuous.. I was thinking that maybe you were talking of your Formula machine.. in hindsight maybe you WERE referring to the pig box. Well in any case I would fit in either!

Fisherman...

Damn straight I can fit in your car! My Nomex still fits from 1975.. well maybe a little tight! My Deist shoes fit and feel like slippers, my helmet.. the foam is kinda of shot and it is now a bookend.. but I do have a fairly new Arai RX7-XRR4 Phil Read replica (pretty classy motorcycle stuff). The only issue would be the Nomex balaclava as my head has swollen a lot since those years!

Ooops.. I guess I was be presumptuous.. I was thinking that maybe you were talking of your Formula machine.. in hindsight maybe you WERE referring to the pig box. Well in any case I would fit in either!

When I quit this insanity the last time there was no Hanns Device, there was no data download, we didn't have 4way Penske Shocks, no in car radio so people who aren't in the car can tell you what to do, no adjustable brake bias, no cockpit adjustable sway bars, It's been a steep learning curve for me so far, however when I feel comfortable we are able to go fast, I'm just inching it up slowly to keep from having to rebuild this thing every other week.

Well I'm going to hit the road tomorrow morn. Part of this trip is going to be about photographing campgrounds for that other site so I may not make it to Shelter Cove until Sat morn but we'll see how it goes.

Sounds good

See you Saturday...

I'm bringing my fruit and vegetables... Now tequila is a vegetable right? I know that orange juice is a fruit... and grenadine....

Sounds like our neighbors went to different high schools together...

CB

I'm pretty sure some of the sites at the cove have full hook up..might need a few blenders though..

They have them, but I don't think it's going to be Martguerita weather.

Back
Top Bottom