awning repair

salartist

Hi...
My side awning opened up in a strong wind when I was driving and the frame got all bent. Is it worth it to fix it, or should I just get a new one?
Thanks....

You could take it to Rick's Restorations or buy a new one and spend a third the price :LOL: Only you can determine if it's fixable. You might want to post a photo so we have a better understanding of the damage. I'm more concered that wind caused it to open up during transport. Is this an old awning that already had a bad seal or a newer one. I'm not sure if warrenty covers this.

You could take it to Rick's Restorations or buy a new one and spend a third the price :LOL: Only you can determine if it's fixable. You might want to post a photo so we have a better understanding of the damage. I'm more concered that wind caused it to open up during transport. Is this an old awning that already had a bad seal or a newer one. I'm not sure if warrenty covers this.

Thanks, Bob...
I think my camper is so old (about 17 years) that I doubt the warantee would work. The awning never did unfold well. Maybe I'll invest in a new one.
Thanks again for the advice,
Sally

Thanks, Bob...
I think my camper is so old (about 17 years) that I doubt the warantee would work. The awning never did unfold well. Maybe I'll invest in a new one.
Thanks again for the advice,
Sally

The new awnings that FWC is using are nice. I just got a new Raven and the awning is real easy to open and close.

Back
Top Bottom