Been a while since I posted, update

davidshourd

Advanced Member
It has been a while since I last posted up here so I thought I would share some recent pictures. I upgraded the suspension on the truck with some high end coil overs and new upper arms on the front end and a new leaf pack that added about 2.5" of lift the rear along with the lnger shackles. sits a little high without the camper in the bed, but with it it is perfect stance and a nice ride. I guess I can only upload a couple at a time so I will hit up a double post.

Attachments

• P1211130.JPG
    P1211130.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 231
  • PA231014.JPG
    PA231014.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 247
It has been a while since I last posted up here so I thought I would share some recent pictures. I upgraded the suspension on the truck with some high end coil overs and new upper arms on the front end and a new leaf pack that added about 2.5" of lift the rear along with the lnger shackles. sits a little high without the camper in the bed, but with it it is perfect stance and a nice ride. I guess I can only upload a couple at a time so I will hit up a double post.

couple more pictures..

Attachments

• PB281042.JPG
    PB281042.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 316
  • P2051141.JPG
    P2051141.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 378
  • P2051134.JPG
    P2051134.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 323
Looks good and thanks for the pictures………..Is that a home made winch cradle mount? I bought the Warn one that seems overpriced for some metal welded together. I got the 4 Runner wired front and rear for the winch.

Great spot for the licenses plate. Renuel used a strip hinge and mounted it up under the front bottom edge. The plate would blow up while driving and fall back down when stopped.

Looks good and thanks for the pictures………..Is that a home made winch cradle mount? I bought the Warn one that seems overpriced for some metal welded together. I got the 4 Runner wired front and rear for the winch.

Great spot for the licenses plate. Renuel used a strip hinge and mounted it up under the front bottom edge. The plate would blow up while driving and fall back down when stopped.

The craddle is the warn cradle mount. I am also wired front and back. Seemed like the most versitle set up. just incase you drive your self into a bad place, you can always extract back wards.

Once again I find it being several months since I last posted. Since I was on here last a couple more mods have been completed on the truck/camper.

1. added additional solar panels to get 55watts of output. It is a noticable difference from the 10watts I had before!
2. truck got a snorkel and underhood intake on it. probably the biggest difference, other then looks, to this performence would be gas mileage at the 55MPH plus speeds. I average 21-22MPG without the camper on 55MPH+ speeds and about 16-18MPG with the camper fully loaded on 55MPH+ speeds. prior MPG's were 16-18MPG without the camper and 14-16MPG with the camper. I was surprised to get such results, but pleased.

Thats about it. i did have my first FWC run into up at Elk Lake Oregon over the 4th of July weekend. a really nice older couple with a white tacoma with an Eagle. first time I have ever run into another FWC when they are not going 60 in the opposite direction.

Attachments

• P7010056.JPG
    P7010056.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 158
  • P7020059.JPG
    P7020059.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 160

Back
Top Bottom