Ben, Marty, Their laughing

quailsroost

These guys in Arizona are brutal, hurry and finish my camper, they are laughing at my home made Tonneau.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 483
Back in my Hollywood days I made one similar to that for my old '86 22R Toy.
It was heavily built and darn near bombproof. I covered it with industrial vinyl "diamond plate" sheet flooring and the thing lasted almost 10 years before the hinge finally blew out; it was stout enough you could have a party on the top.
I carried a lot of odd gear on it over the years but I guarantee I'll have more fun with my new "super shell" on the Tundra.
He said with excited an ti ci pa tion! :D

No hurry

We are putting in some long days but sorry we can not go any faster. Ben still won't let me use shingles or lap siding. If it makes you feel better though most of your welding is done and 1/2 of the floor pack. That is if I am looking at the correct file. Name Pxxxxxx Wxxxxxx. I am bringing in the hot tar later in the week so the shingles should stick a little better.

Marty

Thanks Marty, I appreciate all your doing and I know you guys are real busy, and yes I am Phillip.

We will not be too busy for any of our customers or people with some thing similar to our product so if you have any questions please ask them. And I was only kidding about the tar. Actually we were at a stand still with the weather for a couple days so we used that time on yours to get a jump start. And we are blessed with skill from the few helpers we have. Your unit should come to life on time.

Marty

cover

If you bring that cover up with you I will make fun of it too.:):)

We will see you in a few days to take care of that problem for you. The guys almost finished the roof today.

Marty is just waiting for the tar to get hot enough so that the shingles will stick better.

Back
Top Bottom