Big Red to the Rescue

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
It’s time to think about getting the travel trailer out for (hopefully) some spring travel, but when you’ve strained your back, and the hitch weighs 100+ pounds, you need to think about other ways of doing things.

Big Red was the answer.
gallery_4841_711_1111714.jpeg

gallery_4841_711_5998019.jpeg

gallery_4841_711_4907403.jpeg

Hydraulics do a much better job with heavy objects.

I should install a couple of those bolt on hooks to Little Red's bucket. :)

And we hope that back gets better!

Those are welded on. I have a large hook (1.5” gap) centered on the bucket, with smaller on each side. I really love the ability to lift things, they are great for pulling fence posts, too.

Always use a tool when needed and appropriate. At least that’s what our Stone Age ancestors would say! My FIL would also use his tractor (green version) to load his 5th wheel hitch into the back of his pickup, until he had a small crane hoist installed in the pole barn. I’m with you…save your back!

ski3pin said:
I should install a couple of those bolt on hooks to Little Red's bucket. :)

And we hope that back gets better!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Those are welded on. I have a large hook (1.5” gap) centered on the bucket, with smaller on each side. I really love the ability to lift things, they are great for pulling fence posts, too.
The Bolt On Hooks are popular with the small tractor folks - Bolt On Hooks

I need more property where I can give Little Red more of a workout. :)

Howdy

I thought tractors only came in Green or Orange.....is that one some sort of Hybrid ?

Cool hitch...is that some sort of Hensley ? Never did understand them.

David Graves

Thanks Ski

I had no idea the brand still was in business.....had one when younger.

David Graves

So we got green, orange, red, blue. and then there white David Bradley tractors....oh yes, we had a yellow International Cub.

Too many choices.

DG

Back
Top Bottom