Bought used Raven. Best place to get tie downs installed?

munchmeister

Advanced Member
I know I can do this myself, with the proper tools and a body young enough to crawl under the Ford F-150 short box. But what I have is the F-150 and a '15 Raven and would like to find someone who does this sort of thing regularly enough to do it right.

RV Service place? 4x4 Truck Custom shop? Van Customizing Shop? I have these in my town (Fort Collins, CO). Where would you go to get the forged steel eyebolts (as recommended by Stan in the FWC videos) installed properly in the bed of your truck? Assuming you did not want to do it yourself? (Yeah, I know, if you want it done right, ya gotta.... yada yada).

There is a FWC dealer in Denver, If I remember correctly they are on the N.W. side of town. Should not be to bad a drive from F.C.

I bought my ATC camper in Ft Collins last year and worked with Chris at Rocky Mountain FWC to get the mounting hardware. He was super helpful. I did the installation myself (not much to it, really) but would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Horseshoe said:
I bought my ATC camper in Ft Collins last year and worked with Chris at Rocky Mountain FWC to get the mounting hardware. He was super helpful. I did the installation myself (not much to it, really) but would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Hey @Horseshoe, you say you did the installation yourself. Did you buy the hardware from Rocky Mtn. FWC? Do you know the specs for the forged eyebolts recommended by FWC?

Did you have any trouble locating where to drill? I've got a Ford F-150 short box so there's not a lot of room to play around. Any other tips if I decide to do it myself?

Back
Top Bottom