Broken Links to Forum Topics..?...!

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
Members -
The recent software update here at WTW had at least one negative side effect: Links created before the update
to forum posts/Topics (a lot of them, if not all...) are now broken -- they don't work anymore. :(

I don't know yet if/when a "global" fix to all these broken links will happen -- maybe it won't.
(I don't know 'cause I'm just a Site Team volunteer, not an Administrator).

But in the mean time, if Members notice links to important/key posts that no longer work, "Report" the broken link (Click on Report at the bottom/right of the post that needs attention), and "we" will try to manually fix the most important links as time permits.

Members: Please continue report these broken links, the important ones, at least.

It's best to use the Report link found at the bottom-right of the problem post (it may appear in a faint ghost font until you hover your mouse-cursor over it). Using "Report" automatically points us exactly to where the problem is, and a Report automatically sends an email to the Site Team as well as to Administrators.

WTW Administration reports that this problem of broken links has been fixed. :)
If anyone still finds a broken link (a link to WTW content, not off-site), please click on "Report" at the bottom of the post with the broken link.

Back
Top Bottom