BUILD: New Flatbed for standard FWC

Chris, I can't tell from pics if your spare remains at stock Location? Do they have an option for nay kind of swing out type rear bumper?

I am really wanting to go this route :)

XJINTX said:
Chris, I can't tell from pics if your spare remains at stock Location? Do they have an option for nay kind of swing out type rear bumper?

I am really wanting to go this route :)
We ended up keeping the spare in the stock location. The truck before mine was the Haulmark rig and they got a custom bumper done by SherpTek also - it was a flawless match/fit. I would think that they could do anything you could dream of - there were many times I said "what if..." and it turned into reality. I imagine a swing-out carrier would be totally doable!

Ended up doing a quick overnighter following the MULE Expedition Outfitters open house this weekend. Opened it up to the PNW FWC Owner's Meetup group and had a taker. Always a fun time getting to know other owners and get the rigs out and about.

I was really happy with the bed performance - no issues whatsoever. Checking turnbuckles is a breeze! I kept thinking I was forgetting something, but it was all just outside now (recovery gear, firewood, etc.). So much usable space now...just have to get it organized and figure out exactly where I want things -- i.e. probably not going to put wood on the cooking side.

A built-in table that I'll never forget to pack :)
full

Pass-through beverage delivery:

full

Trash kept OUTSIDE until we get home:

full

Just scratching the surface on the function I think. Super happy with it so far!

Back
Top Bottom