CA central coast - mini blog from Dust to Diapers

First time I have seen a blog on Tumblr. I have clicked follow looking forward to more trip reports and hearing how this platform works for you.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Nice photos,but can you add captions?
Enjoyed this format.
Some of the seaside shots look familiar.
Where did you go for the trip?
Frank
Thanks. Sand Dollar and Kirk Creek CG. Unfortunately, you can't put caption next to each photo. You get one text box at the end. Sorry, not Skipin quality for sure. The blog name is a play on the movie/documentary Dust to Glory

super doody said:
Thanks. Sand Dollar and Kirk Creek CG. Unfortunately, you can't put caption next to each photo. You get one text box at the end. Sorry, not Skipin quality for sure.
Ski3pin is the benchmark for trip reports. Blogger is not that hard to use and does a great jobs for trip reports. Give it a try and you might like it. I would be glad to answer any questions. I did ask Ski3pin some questions and he helped when I set up my Blog, still a long way from Ski3pins for quality.

Yep
Ski helped with questions and I just plugged away until I got mine set-up

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

Super Doody,yes the "blogspot.com" is a very easy way to have a travel blog.
Believe me if I can do it anyone can.
And yes Ski is such a great help.
Also the travel blog makes it easy to share with anyone,family ,friends,sooo easy.
I thought the CGs looked familiar.We live close and pass by from time to time ,even stopped one time on our way to San Simeon CG.
Will have to give them a closer look during the off season.
Keep posting.
Frank

I see a canoe in your Oregon trip. How do you carry it?
Also do you live in Half Moon Bay?
I have seen a rig like yours in that area from time to time.

Tumblr is a good site to host your blog. You can caption each image if you prefer.

The moto guy has the wrong tires for travel on a dusty dirt road.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Super Doody,yes the "blogspot.com" is a very easy way to have a travel blog.
Believe me if I can do it anyone can.
And yes Ski is such a great help.
Also the travel blog makes it easy to share with anyone,family ,friends,sooo easy.
I thought the CGs looked familiar.We live close and pass by from time to time ,even stopped one time on our way to San Simeon CG.
Will have to give them a closer look during the off season.
Keep posting.
Frank

I see a canoe in your Oregon trip. How do you carry it?
Also do you live in Half Moon Bay?
I have seen a rig like yours in that area from time to time.
The canoe was a rental the "resort" we were staying at. We live in Montara. I used blogspot before. The cool thing about tumblr is that the 99% of the pictures are on my phone so I can upload TR anywhere in less than 30 secs.

Espresso said:
Tumblr is a good site to host your blog. You can caption each image if you prefer.

The moto guy has the wrong tires for travel on a dusty dirt road.
Espresso, thanks. I just figured out how to add caption via laptop.

Captions have been added. Enjoy.

ski3pin said:
" Hope you keep this up until it is "Dust to College Degree" :)
I liked your report and hope when the time comes I hope you aren't living in the dust in your FWC to help pay for the college degree :)

I apologize for hijacking this festive event. I really think you did a nice trip report and look forward to others.

LuckyDan said:
I liked your report and hope when the time comes I hope you aren't living in the dust in your FWC to help pay for the college degree :)

I apologize for hijacking this festive event. I really think you did a nice trip report and look forward to others.
No worries. College is a long ways away. :D

Back
Top Bottom