Camper Roof Damage - Repair in SoCal?

RovingFalconer

Advanced Member
Sadly, my roof was damaged while parking the other day (overhanging branch). The roof and bedframe are dented in pretty good, and now the camper won't open entirely. To have the company repair it costs more than the camper is worth. Anybody know a shop or person in Southern California that can repair these campers? They are constructed differently than a typical RV so I'm hesitant to take it to an RV shop. Any contacts would be much appreciated! IMG_2804.jpg

Wish I had a good answer for you, but I live in the Pacific Northwest. I am following closely though, because while my roof opens and closes, I've got a couple of bent spots from my own parking challenges, including an overhanging three I must avoid every time I pull into my driveway. I've only hit the tree once, but the results weren't optimal. Would love to be able to return the roof to something close to factory specs.

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

FWC of Southern California
9008 Hyssop Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-870-1610
Brian@fourwh.com
PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENT BEFORE VISITING

A quick Google search came up with this. As an alternative, the 4WC factory is in Woodland north of Sacto. I’d also seriously consider All Terrain Campers in Sacto.

All Terrain Campers will work on the Four Wheel Camper models as well as their own ATC models. I realize you said the "company" was too expensive, I'm assuming you meant FWC, try ATC and compare.

Just announced in Truck Camper Magazine. 4 Wheel Campers opening a factory dealer in Rancho Cucamonga with a grand opening the weekend of March 21. It’s said they will offer service and repair at that location.

Back
Top Bottom