Campfired-Marshmallow-Based Holidays

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
I just learned that today, August 10, was National S'Mores Day.
download-7.jpg

Yeah...I missed it, too.

Oh well, August 30 is National Toasted Marshmallow Day, so not too late to watch those fluffy balls of sugar burn bright while out camping.

Both of these holidays as declared by the National Confectioners Association.

Of course, since I've already said that I rarely build a campfire, I'll have to rely on the kindness of others to invite me to use their flames for marshmallow toasting and s'more making.

We too rarely build campfires. But I take a torch attachment for the Coleman stove propane bottles and my wife uses that for her marshmallow toasting needs. I've declined marshmallows for at least 30 years.

Alan

alano said:
We too rarely build campfires. But I take a torch attachment for the Coleman stove propane bottles and my wife uses that for her marshmallow toasting needs. I've declined marshmallows for at least 30 years.

Alan
Never thought of taking a torch attachment to "toast" things.Thanks for the idea.
We also don't build campfires about 99% of the time. Last trip at Crater Lake we even had so much firewood laying around I would have had one but it was to warm plus the fire danger.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom