Cannot Determine IP Address

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
I don't know if this is an issue with the site, or if I am starting to have issues with my iMac, but twice today, I have not been able to post, getting an error back that says "Cannot Determine Your IP Address".

Janet, team... any ideas?

Edit: I just logged in with FireFox. So far seems to be working. I was using Safari when the error occured.

Thanks Frank. This is the first time I've had an issue like this, and I'm not sure what is the problem. Right now, I'm using my iPad and Safari.

Edit... Just got the error on my iPad.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
I wish I could get FoxFire on the I-phone.
Just toss your iPhone in the swamp to get foxfire on the iPhone.

Under the "History" heading, it appears that too much Pliny the Elder (and perhaps, Ted?) may also play a role. :D
Paul

Just got the IP address error on trying to post the above but the second post took.
Running latest version of Opera

Version:

33.0.1990.58 - Opera is up to date

Paul

Thanks for the reports. We'll do some head scratching. Do you get this error when you try to submit a post? Do you see it any other time?

PaulT said:
Just toss your iPhone in the swamp to get foxfire on the iPhone.

Under the "History" heading, it appears that too much Pliny the Elder (and perhaps, Ted?) may also play a role. :D
Paul
Sorry I sometimes get the two confused.Foxfire/FireFox.
Still how do you get FireFox on an I-phone?
Thanks Frank

How's this? as I attempted to reply to Frank
Got several errors as I uploaded the image also but was constrained in getting the screenshot uploaded.

full

Paul

And now back to Frank's question.
Search for "firefox" or "web browser" in iTunes on your PC/Mac and you should find Firefox as one of the choices.
Search for "firefox" or "web browser" on your iPhone "App Store"/featured page.

I found FireFox with both methods. I have an iPad but not an iPhone as Costco was not carrying Apple products when I last upgraded my phone. Next time it will be an iPhone.

Paul

PaulT said:
And now back to Frank's question.
Search for "firefox" or "web browser" in iTunes on your PC/Mac and you should find Firefox as one of the choices.
Search for "firefox" or "web browser" on your iPhone "App Store"/featured page.

I found FireFox with both methods. I have an iPad but not an iPhone as Costco was not carrying Apple products when I last upgraded my phone. Next time it will be an iPhone.

Paul
Thanks Paul.
I'll have to give it a try.
Frank

I just-now got the "...IP address" error, when I submitted an edit. But I tried again and it went away, didn't repeat.

UPDATE: It happened again -- when I tried to edit this post!

I received this message this morning as well, first while updating the profile, then when responding to a post. Lost the content when updating the profile and had to re-enter it. I'm using Chrome.

Back
Top Bottom