Chicken Fried Bacon

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
Why have plain old boring bacon when you can have Chicken Fried Bacon dipped in a Ranch Sauce for an appetizer?
gallery_176_163_177718.jpg

I imagine this would be like crack - addictive and it will kill you.

Looks good...
but why isn't the bacon covered with melted cheese? Nachos made with crisp bacon instead of tortilla chips!
Seems like it would be a good choice for those on a low-carb diet...maybe diabetics, too.

ME WANT!!!

So, where did you find this delicacy? I've had deep fried bacon, but not chicken fried bacon.

A friend dropped off some issues of "food network" magazine.This issue featured chocolate with chocolate dipped bacon. Who would have thought.
Would it still count if we used soy bacon?
Frank

Thats it. I"m on my way to the store. Any cooking tips?

Yeah, buy enough for me and join us camping this weekend. The wife will do the turkey bacon. I'll trade beer. Scratch that, we'll have beer with it!

We're still working six days a week. Makes camping hard. If the current schedule holds up memorial weekend will only be a two dayer. On the other hand, I should be ordering an awning soon. Reminds, need to make a new post.

This thread made my mouth water. I actually had to swallow. Hmm, maybe a new internet/newsgroup accronym is required...DOK = Drooling On Keyboard.

This thread made my mouth water. I actually had to swallow. Hmm, maybe a new internet/newsgroup accronym is required...DOK = Drooling On Keyboard.

"Delta Oscar Kilo"!!!

Lima Mike Bravo Oscar!!!

From my last camping trip. Unfortunately it was store brand bacon and just edible. I do highly recommend grilling your bacon on the barbecue.

baconcampeldo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom