Chicken Fried Bacon

Best of all Pork worlds
a ride Knights Ferry.jpg

Disclaimer: buying Spam helps my retirement. :rolleyes:

Best of all Pork worlds

post-1903-1337305153546_thumb.jpg

I've seen this in the supermarket and started salivating, but managed to resist. (fried SPAM and SPAM sandwiches are fond memories from my youth)

On the other hand...maybe there is a way I could eat this and not blow my diet... I wonder if "binge and purge" is really all that bad for you?
blink.gif

jk!

Thats it. I"m on my way to the store. Any cooking tips?

Something is in the air tonight. I ate dinner at a place that served Bacon Old Fashions - bacon infused bourbon with crumbled bacon bits.
Then I got an email that included:
Bacon, Beer and Pecan Toffee is from Down to Earth Confections based in Vermont. The crunchy toffee center is made with Vermont Smoke & Cure bacon fat (yeah, that’s right – bacon fat). It’s then coated with a thin layer of organic bittersweet chocolate from Venezuela, rolled in crispy bacon pieces and organic pecans that have been bathed in Wolaver’s Oatmeal Stout and local maple syrup until they are caramelized and smoky. A sprinkling of Maine sea salt and cocoa nibs complete this porky masterpiece.

We must be approaching the Rapture.

Something is in the air tonight. I ate dinner at a place that served Bacon Old Fashions - bacon infused bourbon with crumbled bacon bits.
Then I got an email that included:
Bacon, Beer and Pecan Toffee is from Down to Earth Confections based in Vermont. The crunchy toffee center is made with Vermont Smoke & Cure bacon fat (yeah, that’s right – bacon fat). It’s then coated with a thin layer of organic bittersweet chocolate from Venezuela, rolled in crispy bacon pieces and organic pecans that have been bathed in Wolaver’s Oatmeal Stout and local maple syrup until they are caramelized and smoky. A sprinkling of Maine sea salt and cocoa nibs complete this porky masterpiece.

We must be approaching the Rapture.

If the Rapture is coming, you sure won't be chosen if you eat something like that.
biggrin.gif

If the Rapture is coming, you sure won't be chosen if you eat something like that.
biggrin.gif

I hope not.
Would not want to go somewhere that did not have the full range of food options.

Back
Top Bottom