Christmas Present

Dear Wandering,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse......... you feel the anticipation building. Sad to say your camper delivery (and the subsequent photos) will be one of the high lights of my holiday season. You must be really excited, have a Merry Christmas and don't forget to charge the camera. Interior and exterior PLEASE.

DanT

DanT said:
Dear Wandering,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse......... you feel the anticipation building. Sad to say your camper delivery (and the subsequent photos) will be one of the high lights of my holiday season. You must be really excited, have a Merry Christmas and don't forget to charge the camera. Interior and exterior PLEASE.
DanT
I Love It!

Only a couple more days to go.... Taking the Nikon and a couple of wide angle lenses... If I was brave, I would go to a store tomorrow and find a great big bow or wreath.

One more celebration. Tomorrow, the F250 turns 14. We received delivery on Christmas Eve of 1999.

rayct77 said:
Awesome. If you don't post pics that same night I'm getting a brute squad together. :D

It might take a day or two. We still have to spend time with the grand girls, plus a trip back home.

Changing the topic slightly, I asked Brenda at FWC to send some marketing handouts with the delivery. When we were looking, and talking to an owner, there were always other curious people asking the same questions. It would be nice to be able to send folks on their way with a bit of printed information.

congratulation's Wandering Sagebrush...

...so exciting. All of us here at WTW related best to pictures, (well I do anyway)...can't wait to see yours. Taking your new "covered-wagon" as I call mine, out and doing a test run is a good thing to do. Test and run all the gadgets...lights, heater, etc. etc....everything. Also, testing your set up at this time of year, I would think, would be the best time to do so...put her to the test. Should there be an issue, FWC will take good care of you and make it right. Their customer service is A+.

Merry Christmas to all and happy camping throughout the coming year.

Thank you explorer! All RVs need a name, so I think ours is going to be the 'Pack Rat'. A couple of reasons for the name. One, icn never turn loose of 'stuff', and two... it's going to pack my stuff and my old body all over. The FWC customer service reputation is on reason we went with them. Photos to follow after we pick it up tomorrow.

Woooooooo Hoooooooooo! It's here and on the old beast...

11575301963_332eb85b64.jpg

Salty (dog of the desert), the Bride and the Wandering Sagebrush, with the Granby still on the FWC truck...

11575422974_e0f13179a0.jpg

There were four campers delivered on this trip. Two Eagles, a repair that was coming home and our Granby. Kirk from FWC did a great job getting us installed and showing us the ropes.

I am a HAPPY CAMPER!!!

Looooking Goood !
I love the "its 9am and no pics yet" comment . When you get done with those little angels don't forget to put on the photo journalist hat and please the masses.
Congratulations and heres to many years of good health and excellent adventures with your new baby.

Awesome WS! Good luck on trying to stay out of it.

I got mine on the other day and I can't stay out of it. My neighbors are probably starting to wonder what I'm doing out there sitting in the camper with the lights on.

Back
Top Bottom